Juveniles or something else? What do you think?

Madison5716

I know nothing about this video, it just popped up in my Facebook feed. No idea where this is or who originally posted it. What do you guys think? Juveniles or monkeys?

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Madison5716 said:

I know nothing about this video, it just popped up in my Facebook feed. No idea where this is or who originally posted it. What do you guys think? Juveniles or monkeys?

I don’t see tails. Legs seem long like a human.

And what’s with that tree? Many times the tree was shaking and nothing was close to it?

Tree not only shaking but bending as well. The first time it bent nearly to the ground, I assumed the top part of the tree was connected by rope to someone on the ground who was pulling it. I would be more interested in this video if the tree was not bending like it was. Any explanation for it?

You can see a third one up in the tree. Its feet on the larger tree pushing it up and then riding it down to the large tree over and over. then you can see it reach down to the large tree and pull its self down to the ground and the release to spring up.

I can clearly see the one in the tree. I can see it's hands grasping the larger tree as it springs up from the ground as well as its legs trailing up from the ground and larger tree. I think there may be a food source being shaken from the tree and the other two are collecting it.

Squatch Watchers writes “Shortly after the new famous and compelling Bigfoot sighting in Colorado, the SQW team returns to their primary Bigfoot hotspot location to continue the search for Sasquatch.

https://sasquatchchronicles.com/squatch-watchers-chasing-sasquatch-on-friday-the-13th/

Suffice it to say I strongly disagree with the compelling part….

27 minutes ago, Chim Chim said:

Suffice it to say I strongly disagree with the compelling part….

When someone has to tell you a thing is compelling .. it probably isn't.   REAL compelling evidence is obviously compelling and doesn't require marketing hype.

Human proportions on the ones crawling around. Human vocals from the person nearest the camera. Original idea though, gotta give them that.

On the right side of the scene, there are 2 objects that look like man made cages or dens, with openings facing to the left. This appears to be some sort of zoo setting. These may be juvenile chimps or gibbons.

• Upvote 2

They may very well be, @BC witness. Not much info on the video. And yeah, that Colorado one is complete BS @Chim Chim. Maybe this one is, too, IDK but it looked interesting. The "human" vocals - I'm sure sasquatches have ranges just like we do. That doesn't sell it nor debunk it. But I'd LOVE to see juveniles playing just like these little whatever-they-are's. So, it's just an interesting video until more information comes about it, but I wanted to share it with you all. 

Edited by Madison5716

36 minutes ago, Doug said:

The case would be closed. Or would it?

I don't know if the case would be closed or not, but something (or three) would likely get a hole punched through it. :lol:

1 hour ago, Doug said:

The case would be closed. Or would it?

Well no. Because if your Justin Smeja you shoot them and then leave them in the forest to rot and then try to come back three years later and find said carcasses….. No bueno.

• Upvote 1