Juveniles or something else? What do you think?

Madison5716

7 hours ago, cromag said:

Human proportions on the ones crawling around.

Compelling to post that this is not a 'directors cut'. The majority of the crawling routine is on their hands and knees and that is a red flag. By messing with the tree while under illumination, their dark adapted night vision is compromised.

Huge fail but when was the last time that a cell phone camera image was viewed and was not jerky?

5 hours ago, norseman said:

Well no. Because if your Justin Smeja you shoot them and then leave them in the forest to rot and then try to come back three years later and find said carcasses….. No bueno.

Hence my "Or would it" statement.

Well no. Because if your Justin Smeja you shoot them and then leave them in the forest to rot and then try to come back three years later and find said carcasses….. No bueno.

Wow, I guess I should just hit reply once.

• Haha 2

Smeja? This community remembers everything and forgives nothing. Lol

It's an interesting video for this random dude. Sometimes they appear modern human proportions, like the one on the left with the big hair, other times they don't. And their fearless or effortless leaps up and down the tree seem non human. But I think I hear a car horn in the background and possibly traffic. Which breaks the scene for me, putting them awful close to regular folks. 

I kind of want to see it with contrast changed, colors brought out, maybe do some leg/arm/torso bars to see the ratio of limbs to body. 

It could certainly be Mogli and two chimps.

On 12/15/2023 at 3:43 PM, norseman said:

Use every part of the Sasquatch 

Its interesting footage, for sure. Not sure thats is a car horn. Could be a bird. These things move very well going up and down off of that building. I've never seen monkeys or apes crawling around on their knees. 

• Upvote 1

Apes except us are quadrupeds because of limb ratios. Very short legs and very long arms. That doesn’t mean they cannot walk bipedal and that doesn’t mean we cannot crawl.

Either whatever is in the video is a biped like us that has chosen to crawl for whatever reason? Or more probable it’s a human(s) in a suit trying to appear as a quadrupedal ape. 

It’s tough to hide limb ratios. You can fudge here and there. But for me? It’s a hard pass.

• 2 weeks later...

I watched this several times this morning. It's an odd one - like human kids dressed up crawling on all fours until they jump out of the tree like no human kid could.

It's a really bizarre clip - I'm not saying it's real but it would be a really strange choice if you were trying to make a hoax video.

At a glance it looks like footage from a zoo but the morphology doesn't match any primate that I know.

It seems to me that whatever they are they're more at ease in hands and knees than in a quadrupedal stance, and that makes me question it's authenticity....

It just seems like an odd hoax. It is long and the subjects are doing weird activities. I would think a hoaxer would stick to a more traditional format. I'm not saying that they are sasquatches, but it sure creeps me out.