SC EP:1018 Grandfather Was Feeding Them

BFFbot

Brian writes “I grew up on a property and looking back, it would seem my grandfather had habituated a group. Moving in on the land he sat us down to explain his “rules” of living there.

I basically all boiled down yo 1 simple rule. Don’t be on the property at night. In those days kids didn’t question. I wouldn’t have anyway since I had already witnessed to red eyes that I spent some time staring into from the window.

Found out later that this seemed to be an epidemic among the other grade school kids on that side of the county. Although my parents did really well at trying to hide the truth from us and play things off this place was off the charts weird.

Most friends I made only visited once and wouldn’t come back. The feeling was tangible as soon as you turned to corner of the driveway. There has never been a moment that you felt comfortably alone in these woods. From the voices, the name calling, to the late night vocals. Rock throwing while night fishing, and pinecones on occasion while hunting.

Missing pets, tree structures, random animal body parts, discarded carcasses, the occasional stolen deer from where it fell after hunt. Which is what led to my eventual encounter. The smells, the lights, all the things we know nothing about sasquatch.

Anyways, as I said before, it’s a lot to share.

My encounter is something I’ve never shared considering the treatment I got for saying I’ve seen one. I’ve been bingeing your podcast since I found it. I’ve almost caught up with all the free shows. Hopefully after new year I’ll be able to join.

I had given up on actually hearing from you and being able to share, but the situation has recently changed. A couple of months ago my son was discharged from the Marines. He decided to return to my parents instead of my home. I moved away from home for work. Now my son is messaging me regarding the odd occurrences he’s encountering.”

Here is a link to Sarah McLeod YouTube Channel. Go subscribe and check out the song played tonight. Sarah gave me permission to play it and it is a same she only has like 2K YouTube subscriber's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1OH1ahBXg&list=PL0sLO94JFopSmZSJjFLaBI3DmoEYN6xgV&index=116

Listen to the Podcast