The Ketchum Report (Part 3)

Guest Admin

Guest thermalman

Bipedal, I wanted to add that I consistently disagree with you.  For the most part, everything you say makes me scratch my head.

Whew! Thought I was the only one thinking that.

Guest Tyler H

SDBigfooter, on 05 Nov 2013 - 3:13 PM, said:snapback.png

Bipedal, I wanted to add that I consistently disagree with you.  For the most part, everything you say makes me scratch my head.

Whew! Thought I was the only one thinking that.

Wow, Tman - you and I chose the exact same edited quote to comment on!  Maybe there is common ground for us after all.

Only difference, is that I chose it to say this:

Why anyone (Not you SDBigfooter, or Tman) would want to publically declare their lack of intelligence, is beyond me.

Again, this thought is completely tangential, and not directed at anyone.

Guest thermalman

I believe we are of the same A type personalities and passionate about our beliefs Tyler. Whether that's good or bad, time will tell. :)

Toooo funny Tim!

Edited by thermalman

Guest thermalman

Melba is her own worst enemy. She does severely lack PR skills. I had initially hoped she had something, but now I really wonder?

I'm still trying to wrap my head around this argument-  "I know it's true- it's been proven beyond the shadow of a doubt.  What's that you ask?  Where can YOU verify this in written form?  Oh you can't...  No one will affix their name to these truths for the public record.  What's that you say?  You don't believe something if a person won't stand behind this truth that's beyond the shadow of a doubt? Well OBVIOUSLY each person should call this person on a individual basis and verify this truth-beyond-a-reasonable-doubt.  That's the way it works, don't ya know?"

I will try very hard to digest this way of thought.  I want to thank everyone for educating me on this logic system.  I'm sure it will come quite in handy.

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
To remove a quote and a response to previously-removed content

Melba is her own worst enemy. She does severely lack PR skills. I had initially hoped she had something, but now I really wonder?

And THAT, TMan, is where I was for MONTHS.

And I hoped and prayed that in the end, she would produce and it would all be worth it, despite all of the doubts, suspicions, craziness and smoke and mirrors. Then I wised up and left. And once I was finally free to actually talk to other study participants/supporters and compare notes, I realized she had nothing. It has been a nightmare to watch this disaster and realize that I and my colleagues actually helped create this monster. It's embarrassing. It's frustrating. It's so very, very sad.

We ALL hoped she had something. And she betrayed all of us. 

Guest thermalman

I don't quite follow all the DNA mumble jumble so she might still surprise us, but its a long shot! And sometimes they even win the odd race.

Edited by thermalman

ShBoom

You hit the nail on the head.

The disappointment is not that her paper failed to prove the existence of Bigfoot. The disappointment is the betrayal, disrespect, and seemingly purposely fraudulent destruction of something we all care so much about.

She might still surprise us, but its a long shot! And sometimes they even win the odd race.

If she ever releases the data, there MIGHT be something there. But I know she will never release it. And based on everything I have learned since leaving her, and looking back at things she told me, which I cannot disclose, I no longer believe she did a study to the scope she claimed. I think she ran a few tests here, a few there, to create the impression of a study. In my opinion, she hoarded most of the money. 

Still, if the data can ever be wrested from her, we MIGHT find something of value in it. At least, I like to think so.

I figured since you talked to him you would have asked the questions and saved us all the trouble. That's what you are trying to do right? I mean, do you really want everyone that reads this thread to call him? 

Did he ask you to put his name out here so he can be bothered with footers?

Some sort of deal was suppose to go down, or Wally wouldn't have written the check. What was the check for slowstepper? If he is denying putting Ketchums paper through a review, do you think I'll get a straight answer on that question? Would he accuse Ketchum and Wally of some sort of bribery?

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
Removal of personal info and a quote that was antisocial in nature