Big Skunk Ape News On Monday

Guest zenmonkey

Guest zenmonkey

Did anyone else hear about the "big news" that Tim Frasano is going to show on monday 8-20??? I sence another 2008 scam coming

BFF Patron
....back-pedaling on whether "THE" evidence will be "ready" on Monday.

Like a fine wine, it takes time. LOL.

Edited by bipedalist

Guest OntarioSquatch

I trust Tim. I hope he delivers just what he says though, and that is compelling evidence for the existence of the "swamp ape". His involvement with Biscardi was a major turn off for me, but I think maybe he was just being fooled lol

BFF Patron

Shock and Awe or Shlock and Yawn, my bets on the latter! :nomention:

Edited by bipedalist

Guest VioletX

Why does EVERYTHING have to have so much build-up and usually for nothing-harrruuumph!

Did you see see the footage of the looking squirrely looking swamp ape in the tree? Or maybe that is a question for the video section;}

Why is it that every time like this there is a waiting period?

This is my rule of thumb: waiting period ('major announcement on '___________________________') = hoax.

Edited by salubrious
  • Upvote 1

I trust Tim. I hope he delivers just what he says though, and that is compelling evidence for the existence of the "swamp ape". His involvement with Biscardi was a major turn off for me, but I think maybe he was just being fooled lol

Will that be evidence for swamp/skunk ape, as distinct from 'sasquatch'?

(To add context: there is a belief in some quarters that North America harbours more than one family/genus/species of cryptid primate).

Guest FuriousGeorge

Funny how a subjective term like "big news" automatically becomes an objective term when that news has to do with bigfoot announcements.

BFF Patron

Almost like "extremely" compelling. A bit of hyperbole..... if it's compelling you don't need an extra adjective. :bye:

If anything happens, I shall be looking at it through extremely skeptical eyes. After all, the guy's got video's of him with Biscardi and he went to visit one of the Georgia boys while he was on holidyas in Florida and apparently hoxed a sighting a while back. So, yeah... not holding my breath.