Big Skunk Ape News On Monday

Guest zenmonkey

BFF Patron

Read BFF1.0 archives re: Creekfreak (or the Creepiest Thing Found When Looking for Bigfoot Thread) and get a profile of how the Florida BF world really works? (since you are Sesquac, it's free, lol)

Well it's 3:04PM Eastern Daylight? Popcorns ready. Drat more drama......

Edited by bipedalist

T-minus 56 minutes 36 seconds

Guest Particle Noun

Wait, it is 3PM eastern right now, correct? Announcement should be imminent. I've duct taped my socks to my feet, as I don't want them to be blown off here at work.

If there is any delay due to technicalities, men in black, attorneys or whatever, he might as well not release it as his credibility will be blown.

BFF Patron

Check CNN.....

Well on a sad note, Comedienne Phyllis Diller died, may she RIP.

Edited by bipedalist

Wait, it is 3PM eastern right now, correct? Announcement should be imminent. I've duct taped my socks to my feet, as I don't want them to be blown off here at work.

Crap, I used staples....

Guest VioletX

No, it's past the deadline promised, they said 3pm eastern and it's now 3:05pm eastern.

3 pm in the Far east?

BFE said in the last entry that it would be sometime in the next 2 hours, how do they know and 2 hours from when, I am not sure when the entry appeared.

Check CNN.....

Well on a sad note, Comedienne Phyllis Diller died, may she RIP.

So did William Windom...

Anyone found this release yet?

Guest VioletX

Call me foolish, but I am still unconvinced this is a hoax, maybe because their are others involved in the footage, Maybe Fasano is trying to hook up with Bryan Williams or Oprah and it will be coinciding with the Nightly News or film at 11. Well...a girl can dream. :popcorn: