Big Skunk Ape News On Monday

Guest zenmonkey

Guest BFSleuth

There is a teaser video here:

http://bigfooteviden...-ape-video.html

Two issues I see:

1. It says shot with an Android phone in the comments from the teaser trailer. I've made my thoughts about cell phone video capabilities pretty clear in the past. They are inadequate for getting "the shot" unless you can get your subject front and center within 20'. They don't have optical zoom, so any zoom will be digital... which means the pixels simply get bigger as the camera digitally crops.

2. The big reveal is a video.... it would be an exciting announcement coming from someone that is a professional videographer with world class equipment. If I was anticipating new video to be presented by a National Geographic wildlife team then I would be excited. However, this is an announcement from someone that has a track record for videos that in all kindness have not risen to that level of professionalism.

I guess tomorrow I'll see what the ruckus is about. I'm not holding my breath.

Guest VioletX

The latest scoop is blurry footprints, I am not sure if they are actually that blurry or if it is more due to filming his computer screen, so the videography skills are in question, I think Bfsleuth has a point there. Never a dull moment anyway...

Edited by VioletX

Guest poignant

We should have a zero tolerance policy regarding hyping any purported evidence.

Either show up when ready, or shut up until you are.

Enough of this carrot dangling and baiting.

Teaser video "has been removed at users request". Guess he was just wanting to build up interest untill the video is edited. Holding my breath and waiting here.

Maybe I'm the only one that feels this way, or maybe the only one who will admit it, but I'm happy to be cautiously optimistic about this. I understand this guy has been involved in some shady stuff, but if you believe the premise that Bigfoot exists and this guy is out in Bigfoot's habitat, then presumably it is possible for him to actually find the evidence. Is there a good chance that it will turn out to be B.S.? Given his reputation, it's certainly likely. However, I check on possible Bigfoot evidence discovery nearly every day anyway as I will today, so if it turns out it's nothing it's no skin off my back.

BFF Patron

Teaser video "has been removed at users request". Guess he was just wanting to build up interest untill the video is edited. Holding my breath and waiting here.

Using those same Siskiyous/Bigfoot County movie youtube video tease techniques it seems....

I'm willing to see what he has. I'll at least hold off on bashing him until after the event. Who knows, he might surprise us?

Guest Rob008

Folks,

Down here in Florida Tim Fascano is considered a joke. He is alonely little cab driver, who is doing all this to get on television. I have never met him and I don't want to. He is not into Bigfoot hunting for the science, he's in it for the fame. He is what I call a shyster. He has been caught making fake footprints before.

• Upvote 1

Guest poignant

Maybe I'm the only one that feels this way, or maybe the only one who will admit it, but I'm happy to be cautiously optimistic about this. I understand this guy has been involved in some shady stuff, but if you believe the premise that Bigfoot exists and this guy is out in Bigfoot's habitat, then presumably it is possible for him to actually find the evidence. Is there a good chance that it will turn out to be B.S.? Given his reputation, it's certainly likely. However, I check on possible Bigfoot evidence discovery nearly every day anyway as I will today, so if it turns out it's nothing it's no skin off my back.

You're such a nice guy, John. :)

Yeah perhaps I really should lighten up a bit and stop being this angsty impatient sideline observer. It costs me nothing to wait, so wait I shall.

Hey, its Monday already!

Why is it that every time like this there is a waiting period?

This is my rule of thumb: waiting period ('major announcement on '___________________________') = hoax.

I 100% agree, if/when groundbreaking news comes out about Sasquatch, it's going to come out of nowhere and hit us all like a ton of bricks, none of this waiting crap while we finalize details and such.