Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

LeafTalker, I agree with you completely! I've said this before: if this is real (and I think it might be), I think it's a horrible thing that's happened, the way it happened.

All this talk about proof and money, but in the mean time there's a living (possibly close to human) being that was killed while minding his own business.

Unfortunately, I think its going to get worse in the future, for reasons allready discussed in previous threads... I think a lot of people will want them gone anyway (think Missing 411 etc.), but maybe I'm just a cynic.

Didi, you've been great. I've seen your posts, and much admired them.

This is a sad day.

I guess I'm forgetting something. Is it supposed to be missing a pinky?

Yes, Dyer said that in one of his previous shows. I'm not going to go back and go through hours of hell to find the segment though..

Also, I still think it's unbelievable people can (supposedly) just walk in there and start toughing and poking an unknow, dead creature, this and some other things make me think this may be a hoax.

Off to work now, there's a life to be lived...

Guest Ishcabibble

Ugh, I wanted to distance myself from this whole fiasco, but these latest events have struck a nerve. Let's take it from the top.

1. Bigfoot comes into RD camp

2. RD shoots bigfoot in the back of the head.....with a 30.06

3. Shenanigans commence with various players

4. "skeptic" views body and confirms legitimacy

5. Before we proceed, let's go back to #2

6. "skeptic", after viewing the body describes eyes, nose, and prominent brow ridge

Does everyone here have a good picture of what the exit wound would look like? RD claims to have shot this creature at close range, in the back of the head, with a 30.06. Unless it was at some impossibly weird angle, there is no face left to analyze, let alone a brow ridge.

Edited by Ishcabibble

Guest miller44

Wow, by any standard this is an amazing interview.... I am about 40 mins into it, and he's talking about the hair. This interview was much much more detailed and spontanious that I'd ever expected.

@ leaftalker True! :thumbsup:

Thanks, TM. Wish it were otherwise, eh? And maybe you're right, and it IS "otherwise" -- maybe there's a slim chance it didn't actually happen.

But it doesn't look that way.....

Wow, by any standard this is an amazing interview.... I am about 40 mins into it, and he's talking about the hair. This interview was much much more detailed and spontanious that I'd ever expected.

This is very convincing testimony.

And so the plot thickens.... If this guy is in on it then bravo, he needs to get an agent and move to Hollywood! Or he is simply telling the truth....

I forwarded the odd few minutes but I heard no mention of the gunshot wound?!

Guest miller44

Wow Wow Wow! I cant say anymore than that.

I echo your wows... Not that it's a slam dunk by any strech, but I predict we'll have a better show of hands than me, you, violet, and hawk-o when the sun comes up in the USA tomorrow and the yea's and nea's are tallied.

As far as the moral part of the story goes and what leaftaker is talking about, I'm gonna hold off. Soul searching must be part of the adgenda for all of us, but as hard proof is still pending, I am going to wait. Please don't think I take it lightly though.

Well it was interesting to a point but we are still in the unfortunate position of now having to take his word. Also the pick the BF field researcher of the year was silly and not in keeping with the magnitude of the moment.

Edited by Cornelius