Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Well folks. Time to say adios to this thread for me now. Good luck with your hoax theories which I am pretty convinced will be not only futile but really rather silly.

Thank you for drilling me so hard (the ones who did) it is good to be kept on ones toes.

Good bye and nice knowing you.

Welcome to an new era in the world of Bigfoot. No more hoaxes from now on yeah cos it is unnecessary. Bigfoot is now on the map of the real and not the fantasy. And we will try our damned best to look after your best interests big fella from now on - WONT WE?????

xx

K bah bye.....catch ya on FB/FB Rick thanks for the laughs

I admit I was impressed with the video, but I'm not convinced yet. Musky went into some pretty detailed stuff and it should be difficult for him to remember everything he said. Follow up interviews or comments from him should be interesting and we will see if he slips up.

You guys made a lot of sense with the gurney, but it is possible that they put something on top of the gurney to make it wider and it didn't stand out enough for him to mention it. Most of it would have been covered anyway. It's a good question for the follow up video.

I can't understand why he wouldn't pick up the hands and look at them closer. Also, when he was talking about grabbing and pulling the hair I wasn't sure how to take that. He said something like he grabbed a handful of it and pulled, but none came out. If you grab a handful of a persons hair it doesn't just come out either. You have to grab one or a few hairs before they will just pull out.

Another thing I mentioned last night is why was there no area on the skull where they cut it open to get the brain out? Is it possible they wouldn't have taken the brain out to preserve it? I'm certainly no expert with that, but it seems like they would have to do that.

It seems like if this actually took place he was so in awe of the facilities and body that he didn't actually do much examining of it. He said he didn't even ask, but one(?) question.

Dang Cisco, looks like you and I were thinking the same thing. I must have missed your post when I was typing mine. What that's about great minds thinking alike? :)

Cipher

This is my area of expertise. My company "develops" medical care facilities and my job is to design the flow of equipment/ type of equipment for surgery and all ancillary services. I am an industry expert on equipment for this purpose. I have purchased over 5000 gurneys in the past ten years, from every manufacturer in the US.

Musky specifically said it was an EMS gurney. He said it more than once and he also said they had another one "rigged" to support the feet of the creature.

EMS gurneys have to fit through doors but they also have to fit into ambulances and "lock or latch" into the floor of the ambulance. For this reason, they can't be very wide and there's no such thing as a bariatric EMS gurney. They do have bariatric gurneys for hospital or clinical use. Again, Musky made it VERY clear that he saw an EMS gurney. There are two major manufacturers of these gurneys. One is Stryker and the other is Ferno. There are companies that make similar products but they don't have the market presence that these other two have.

Yes, the arms could have been strapped to the side of the gurney but Musky did NOT mention that and, considering the detail he went into, I feel like it would have been mentioned.

The standard straps, that are provided with the gurneys, would not have been long enough to accommodate this body.

The weight of this creature would have collapsed this gurney to the ground. Maximum weight is 500 lbs for these gurneys and the Bigfoot weighed 700-800 lbs.

I know this is a minor detail but it was discussed at length in the interview and can't be ignored. In my opinion, Musky really messed up with this and had not really given it enough thought. He just assumed that it would be overlooked as most people would be thinking about the other details.

EMS gurneys are about 24" wide. The Stryker model is 23" and the Ferno model is 24".

There are hospital gurneys that are much wider but Musky specifically stated that it was an EMS gurney and not a hospital gurney.

• Upvote 1

I would like this to be nominated for best out of context post of all time on the BFF.

:-)

Omg I almost spit out my bug juice!

@jacki....why are you leaving? The party is just getting started. Come on, this is fun and you know it.

No matter who is right in the end. Hope you change your mind. Best Regards if you don't!

Apparently gurneys come in "large".

• Tuck-Away Side Rails
    Full length stainless steel side rails feature integrated push-pull handles with a latch release mounted at all four corners of the stretcher.

• 750 pound weight capacity
  • 29.5†wide (750-N) or 33.5†wide (750-W) / 23†low height
  • IV pole receptacles at every corner
  • Four restraint strap positions
  • Four restraint strap positions
  • 8" easy mobility, precision casters

http://www.paragonme...tretchers.shtml

That's not an EMS gurney. Even this model you linked, is not wide enough to accommodate the arms. Also, this model has rails that go up and down. Musky did not mention these. Again, they would have needed a restraint strap and this was not mentioned in the interview.

Guest PorkSol

There are hospital gurneys that are much wider but Musky specifically stated that it was an EMS gurney and not a hospital gurney.

However... most non-medical people don't actually know the difference between an EMS gurney and a hospital gurney, so he could simply have used the incorrect term.

I admit I was impressed with the video, but I'm not convinced yet. Musky went into some pretty detailed stuff and it should be difficult for him to remember everything he said. Follow up interviews or comments from him should be interesting and we will see if he slips up.

You guys made a lot of sense with the gurney, but it is possible that they put something on top of the gurney to make it wider and it didn't stand out enough for him to mention it. Most of it would have been covered anyway. It's a good question for the follow up video.

I can't understand why he wouldn't pick up the hands and look at them closer. Also, when he was talking about grabbing and pulling the hair I wasn't sure how to take that. He said something like he grabbed a handful of it and pulled, but none came out. If you grab a handful of a persons hair it doesn't just come out either. You have to grab one or a few hairs before they will just pull out.

Another thing I mentioned last night is why was there no area on the skull where they cut it open to get the brain out? Is it possible they wouldn't have taken the brain out to preserve it? I'm certainly no expert with that, but it seems like they would have to do that.

It seems like if this actually took place he was so in awe of the facilities and body that he didn't actually do much examining of it. He said he didn't even ask, but one(?) question.

Please tell me your joking!?

Moderator Message:

Hi all, RL links have been found offensive and untruthful at times. We just don't want this to reflect on the BFF.

If all could refrain from further posts from RL, we would appreciate it.

Thanks,

KB

Perhaps Mr. Muskys' account here is activated by now and can answer these inquiries in the first person now. Although Violetx has done a great job of relaying info, its always easier to speak straight to one another. Mr. Musky can you say whether this facility was a private or non private facility?

You're right, Cisco. This is something that needs more clarification.

I know I wouldn't know the difference between a hospital gurney & an EMS one. But still a gurney of any kind seems a bit small for something that large.

I hope to hear more details.

Guest VioletX

IMO, you guys are making too much of the gurney, Allen described what he saw, but as to whether it was an in hospital piece of equipment or an EMS gurney we do not know for certain. Maybe it looked like an EMS gurney to him, I off the top off my head cannot describe the difference between the two.

MAYBE he was more interested in the DEAD SASQUATCH then what it was lying over.

I still think he would be in some shock and his mind over whelmed to process all of the details we would want to know. For instance he kept saying he did not know why the hair was shaved, on the stomach; a pretty obvious guess wwas that organs were removed and the Sas was then sutured up probably close to the hair line to hide the incision. If the Sasquatch was shot in the back of the head, that might be a good place to remove the brain from....if it was all still there.

Edited by VioletX

IMO, you guys are making too much of the gurney, Allen described what he saw, but as to whether it was an in hospital piece of equipment or an EMS gurney we do not know for certain. Maybe it looked like an EMS gurney to him, I off the top off my head cannot describe the difference between the two.

MAYBE he was more interested in the DEAD SASQUATCH then what it was lying over.

I still think he would be in some shock and his mind over whelmed to process all of the details we would want to know. For instance he kept saying he did not know why the hair was shaved, on the stomach; a pretty obvious guess wwas that organs were removed and the Sas was then sutured up probably close to the hair line to hide the incision. If the Sasquatch was shot in the back of the head, that might be a good place to remove the brain from....if it was all still there.

I really have learned from you... I was thinking the same thing about the gurney: Does seem like Allen could've been mistaken, and it's not a detail you'd expect him to focus on, with everything else he had to look at.... But I think I wouldn't have known to look at this that way, if I hadn't been watching how you process info all this time.......

Edited by LeafTalker