Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

FYI..This thread just surpassed *SEARCHING FOR BF.. STILL NO EVIDENCE* thread here in views and will soon surpass it in *replies*...just a STAT folks.. cheers and carry on.

Edited by ronn1

Haven't been able to participate the last few days, but these were the highlights for me, as I reviewed the two days' worth of posts:

"Jacki- you are admirably naive- that totally rocks!!! :bow:

(makes this whole thing worth it don't it)" -- Violet

"A shill with a blimp?" -- Jacki (Say that three times fast!!!! Peter Piper picked a peck.... Never mind.)

"And I don't think this is the group that's going down." -- Sasfooty

["They'll stop laughing when they find their feet stuffed in their mouths."] -- Sasfooty [paraphrase]

I really enjoyed those comments, ladies. Thank you. :)

(Oh yeah, and Jacki's concern that Musky might be the owner of three new cars by the time of his return trip. I almost died.)

Edited by LeafTalker

They said they would release a short interview and then follow up with a longer one. The short one must be a shocker. That could go either way. Looks like they have decided to go with just a long one!

Edited by lhlyda

They said they would release a short interview and then follow up with a longer one. The short one must be a shocker. That could go either way. Looks like they have decided to go with just a long one!

I think the short version will come soon. Just a liitle *bait* to keep you interested.

94 Pages devoted to this?!!!

I am impressed!

This whole thing is such a sham. I looked at the pictures of RD and Musky together. In the car driving wasn't Musky to be bilnd folded? Whoops they missed that.

From the pictures I saw they looked like they were partying at the Voodoo Lounge all night looking at big boobs and not Bigfoot.

I am guessing this will hit about 136 or so pages. Carry on.

This is so ridiculous. Rick is even bragging that he has had 112,000 hits on his site in way less than 24 hrs. I mean he's coming right out and being obvious about it.

And thus the reason, I want to thank everyone on this thread for the updates. I refuse to visit Slick Rick's sites but this story is better than a soap opera (even if it is a little like rubber necking at a horrible car crash). But, the thought of him making even half a penny in advertising revenue from a click of mine at his blog makes my skin crawl.

Guest VioletX

I think it's funny too with all the new people chiming in over there. "Did somebody shoot bigfoot?" "Is Musky that skeptic guy?" "So some guy named **** filmed the tent video?"

Come on people get with the program. I mean y'all have a lot of catching up to do, lol. Come on over to BFF and spend 12 hours reading 93 pages of this stuff.

That is right people come put in your time here....youv'e got to learn it to earn it ; )

no easy rides in Bigfoot!

@Leaf thanks for posting that foot stuffing comment again, I had to laugh again at that!

Edited by VioletX

"I see Sally Ramey is even posting over there saying how she can't wait."

If you're going to quote me, please at least get it right. Just sayin.'

Oops! My apologies. I think I had it close and at least got the gist of it.. I wasn't actually putting you down so hopefully you didn't take it that way. Heck, many of us here are having a hard time waiting. I should have been asleep a long time ago, but I guess I will hang in there a little longer.

Oh man I just can't believe this; this story has soooooooooo many holes in it even Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles can see its a hoax.

But it's America, good ole Ricky is making big money off of this.

Oh well only time will tell.

Kudos to Ricky for keeping all those people on FB/FB waiting the advertisers love it.

no easy rides in Bigfoot!

You ain't kiddin'!

@Leaf thanks for posting that foot stuffing comment again, I had to laugh again at that!

It holds up on repeated readings, doesn't it? :)

Hope everyone has a nice, peaceful, we-shall-all-rest-at-last (ala Thepattywagon's comment) kind of night.

Waiting for the excuse to be "Musky was too shaken up,still.The interview had to be stopped several times so he could regain his composure.We decided for Mr.Allen's sake to postpone the interview until he is in a bettter position to speak with us."....