Sierra Shooting From A-Z (Continued)

bipedalist

Admin

I remember chatting with someone believed to be Justin right here on the BFF chat room. This was at the height of the story... I forget his BFF username, anyway, offered him to purchase a piece of the "steak" :lol:

He didn't take me up on the offer. I never did believe the fantastic tale.

Edited by gigantor

SSR Team

If false, then it confirms that confidence men can trick and fool many of the smartest BF researchers.

:

And polygraph lie detectors.

Guest Divergent1

I simply don't know, the person doing the shooting is so far removed from the way I think it's difficult to tell. Sociopaths pass lie detector tests simply because they have no fear, no nervousness, no feelings at all. 

And polygraph lie detectors.

Not difficult at all to beat lie detectors.  Xanax to lower the heart rate and even your breathing out, and Niacin to make you sweat like a pig.  Then there are tactical things you can do that will cause all kinds of havoc with the detectors such as lying on your base questions and engaging pain receptors.  If someone wants to beat a lie detector test, it isn't all that hard, that's why they aren't used as evidence in trials, but basically as an intimidation tool for investigators.

SSR Team

True, but you can only beat what's put in front of you as they say.

Guest Divergent1

Wait. Your calling pro kill proponents sociopaths?

No, I was referring to the Sierra Shootings, the topic of the thread.  I just watched the movie/ you tube/ re-enactment that was recently linked on the forum . 

SSR Team

Norse I'm not sure how you read it like that, that was super defensive and taken massively out of context.

You don't work for Fox News do you ? ;)

Not difficult at all to beat lie detectors.  Xanax to lower the heart rate and even your breathing out, and Niacin to make you sweat like a pig.  Then there are tactical things you can do that will cause all kinds of havoc with the detectors such as lying on your base questions and engaging pain receptors.  If someone wants to beat a lie detector test, it isn't all that hard, that's why they aren't used as evidence in trials, but basically as an intimidation tool for investigators.

This is true, but reading the circumstances of the polygraph, they did a good job of precuding Justin from at least some of these options.   And he didn't have inconclusive readings, he passed with flying colors. 

Guest diana swampbooger

Ok, processing "Killing Bigfoot" doc. Mom booger waves her hands to draw attention away little twin boogers, JS shoots her,then shoots one of the twins.

Norse I'm not sure how you read it like that, that was super defensive and taken massively out of context.

You don't work for Fox News do you ? ;)

I just reread it and my first impression held true, he said he didn't mean it that way and that's good enough for me.

And no I don't work for Fox News. But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night :)

• Upvote 1

Guest OntarioSquatch

He doesn't strike me as a sociopath. He's just a guy who doesn't follow what most people consider to be morally correct. His real personality matches how he portrays himself to be, which actually supports his story somewhat. I think he could be telling the truth about what happened, but at this point I guess it doesn't really matter.

Guest Crowlogic

Ok, processing "Killing Bigfoot" doc. Mom booger waves her hands to draw attention away little twin boogers, JS shoots her,then shoots one of the twins.

And by doing this JS proved that if you shoot one or even two that you will not be set upon by 25 bigfoot charging at you to tear you apart..  However if it's a certainty that the rest of the clan will get you then I guess JS didn't shoot anything at all.