Sierra Shooting From A-Z (Continued)

bipedalist

Trolls over there, yes, and they are absolutely despicable.  No time for racists and empty headed remarks.

Oh! Sunflower...I meant trolling...like looking for stuff. Ya know. But indeed, plenty of them fit your description. I just wanted to bring the article to attention. :read:

Is there anyone on this thread that has been to the location of the alleged shooting? Can you describe the road servicing the shooting location?

Any doubt in your mind you were at the right spot? Was the road a logging road? Was it serviceable as a logging road?

Brother....lets just say I am 100% that I was in the right spot.

;)

I was a guest.

Not sure how much more I can say.

I will defer to Bartlojays

• 2 months later...
SSR Team

Recently Justin Smeja was asked a tough question by Suzy Matiash, administrator of the Facebook group Bigfoot Community.

The question was:

Mr. Smeja, I mean this question with no malice toward you. But this is a no kill group. And given the chance, would you kill another Sas? Or have you changed your views and would not do it again.

Justin answered:

I believe Bigfoots are some sort of people – a wild man or archaic human if you will. They are not just some other animal to be hunted like deer – its immoral. They are intelligent.

For the greater good of the species whether it be in 
life or death
 or even extinction, I will pursue killing one. I do not love the species or the individuals. I feel it’s wrong to take a Sasquatch’s life, but who among us does everything right? You worry about the person you see in the mirror, and I’ll take care of me.

I will try to kill another Sasquatch to prove their existence.

The truth is most in the Bigfoot community are liars, especially when it comes to the subject. They preach this no kill gospel and pretend to be disgusted by the thought of killing one publicly, but behind closed doors I’m often (very often) approached by these same individuals – many of whom are highly respected pillars in the community – with a new strategy, location or idea on how to kill one. They often even offer to 
help fund
 an expedition to bring back a dead one.

Derek Randles was never like that. He always hated the idea of killing one. I respect him for that. He’s a better man than I am.

I’m not here to play politics, to be politically correct or to save face. I’m not looking for a place in the Bigfoot community. When I research, I often have a rifle, and if I see one, I will most likely shoot it. However, I also often research with no rifle at all. Make what you will out of that. My only goal is proof to validate my story.

This is a stupid argument – to kill or not to kill – if you’re that worked up about it, you have too much time on your hands. DNA is no longer good enough. Especially in this field. Let’s just assume that I know more about DNA results findings and protocols then 98 percent of you. I’ve worked first hand with countless labs and doctors on this subject over the last 3 years. If a body’s drug in by a researcher tomorrow, the blood of that individual is partly on Melba’s hands. It is because of her that we need a body. We need a body, not a sequence.

The truth is I waver back and forth and some days I’m 100% no kill. I’ve lost more sleep on the subject because of my actions then any of you. But I’ve made peace with my actions other than the occasional nightmare.

There are those who are "no-kill" because it is the cool thing to do. They identify themselves with the "no-kill" stance based on their view that they are on the moral high ground and others who disagree with them are wrong and evil. But they the big point they are missing is that "pro-kill" does not equate with a sensless, wasteful act of killing a Bigfoot. The TBRC is "pro-kill" because they believe it is the best way to protect and provide future conservation of the species (by first proving it exists). There are also those who are "no-kill" because they believe that the same protection and conservation can be achieved in other ways (video, DNA, Bigfoot hari-kari, etc).

The biggest issue I see right now is the huge damage that the MK study has done to any future chance of DNA being taken seriously. Combine that with the ever present hoaxing attempts of the youtubers and we find ourselves in the current state where there barely any options left than collecting a speciman live or dead.

This is reality.

Edited by BipedalCurious

The pro kill battle cry is gaining traction, and rightfully so. 

The PGF is almost 50 years old. In my humble opinion this is the best evidence we have of this undiscovered species. And it has not even put a dent in the scientific community.

I don't care about being politically correct or people liking me or what I stand for. Nor do I care about conservation at this point.........all of this will come if we can provide science with a type specimen.

If a body’s drug in by a researcher tomorrow, the blood of that individual is partly on Melba’s hands. It is because of her that we need a body. We need a body, not a sequence.

The biggest issue I see right now is the huge damage that the MK study has done to any future chance of DNA being taken seriously. Combine that with the ever present hoaxing attempts of the youtubers and we find ourselves in the current state where there barely any options left than collecting a speciman live or dead.

This is reality.

Yes, IMO the blood is on the hands of "mal-competent" researchers and all the hoaxers. I keep having hopes that "really good" video combined with CSI level evidence collection from scene of video will put it on a scientific basis, but I keep getting real and swinging to pro-kill. Unfortunately however, I think the slab monkey will tell us next to nothing about their level of consciousness. 

I am using the term "mal-competent" rather than incompetent, to imply a huge amount of "should have known better" and self serving egotistical posturing, and complete disregard of other issues despite knowing of them. This term might apply to induhviduals who condone and encourage hoaxing as long as it keeps the page hits, ratings or subscriptions high. Unfortunately, we're pretty much all "incompetent" in the field by some degree.

We are in somewhat of an arms race against technology, video is getting less and less convincing year by year, due to effects technology becoming available to the jerk in the street.

They seem to doing just fine without dragging one into satisfy the naysayers. nothing will change to benefit  them, their will still be those types that laws don't apply,and rather have the bragging rights.I could see if one was killed in a situation where the person was protecting themselves, and only if was no other alternative.

• 1 month later...
Admin

If anyone has the opportunity to see this "Documentary", I would appreciate you posting a review of it in this thread, for those who will not have a chance to see it.

Masterbarber, I see that the website has this posted on it: 

"The film will be released on this website in mid-November, 2013. It will be available for online streaming and download. Entering your email address above is the best way to receive notice of availability and release dates, or check back at this site frequently."

It sounds like anyone interested is going to be able to watch it on the website.

Recently Justin Smeja was asked a tough question by Suzy Matiash, administrator of the Facebook group Bigfoot Community.

The question was:

Mr. Smeja, I mean this question with no malice toward you. But this is a no kill group. And given the chance, would you kill another Sas? Or have you changed your views and would not do it again.

Justin answered:

I believe Bigfoots are some sort of people – a wild man or archaic human if you will. They are not just some other animal to be hunted like deer – its immoral. They are intelligent.

For the greater good of the species whether it be in life or death or even extinction, I will pursue killing one. I do not love the species or the individuals. I feel it’s wrong to take a Sasquatch’s life, but who among us does everything right? You worry about the person you see in the mirror, and I’ll take care of me.

I will try to kill another Sasquatch to prove their existence.

The truth is most in the Bigfoot community are liars, especially when it comes to the subject. They preach this no kill gospel and pretend to be disgusted by the thought of killing one publicly, but behind closed doors I’m often (very often) approached by these same individuals – many of whom are highly respected pillars in the community – with a new strategy, location or idea on how to kill one. They often even offer to help fund an expedition to bring back a dead one.

Derek Randles was never like that. He always hated the idea of killing one. I respect him for that. He’s a better man than I am.

I’m not here to play politics, to be politically correct or to save face. I’m not looking for a place in the Bigfoot community. When I research, I often have a rifle, and if I see one, I will most likely shoot it. However, I also often research with no rifle at all. Make what you will out of that. My only goal is proof to validate my story.

This is a stupid argument – to kill or not to kill – if you’re that worked up about it, you have too much time on your hands. DNA is no longer good enough. Especially in this field. Let’s just assume that I know more about DNA results findings and protocols then 98 percent of you. I’ve worked first hand with countless labs and doctors on this subject over the last 3 years. If a body’s drug in by a researcher tomorrow, the blood of that individual is partly on Melba’s hands. It is because of her that we need a body. We need a body, not a sequence.

The truth is I waver back and forth and some days I’m 100% no kill. I’ve lost more sleep on the subject because of my actions then any of you. But I’ve made peace with my actions other than the occasional nightmare.

This seems deeply conflicted, He feels sasquatch is a type of wildman or archaic human, feels they should not be hunted or killed. So he must feel like he committed murder, but has made peace with it and wants to do it again. He must also think he sent Ketchum a chunk of bear, but wants to blame her for not having proof when he had a Juvenile in his hands and it's blood on them. WOW!

Ketchum fully agree's that they are human and shouldn't be shot, but it's not her fault that their human DNA alone doesn't prove they exist.

• Upvote 1