Could It Be That Bigfoot Is Paranormal?

Guest para ape

Guest krakatoa

Seems pretty evident that those orbs you captured were your flash or another light source reflecting off something floating in the air. Dust, bugs, whatever.

Definitely too small for a bigfoot though.

Say, when taking the pics, did you hear a sound like high-velocity air?

Those could be bigfoot snot-rockets reflecting the light.

Edited by krakatoa

What do you think orbs are? How often have you seen them in connection with bf or heard of it?

I have no idea what they are. There are a lot of other things here that are somewhat like them, but in different shapes & textures. I see them & get pictures all the time, and, yes I have heard of a lot of other people that have connected their presence with BF.

Seems pretty evident that those orbs you captured were your flash or another light source reflecting off something floating in the air. Dust, bugs, whatever.

Those pictures I posted are not orbs. You must have missed where I said I will not be posting pictures of them. They are balls of light, visible to the eye. Way too big for bugs, dust, or bigfoot boogers.

Edited by Sasfooty

I have no idea what they are. There are a lot of other things here that are somewhat like them, but in different shapes & textures. I see them & get pictures all the time, and, yes I have heard of a lot of other people that have connected their presence with BF.

Those pictures I posted are not orbs. You must have missed where I said I will not be posting pictures of them. They are balls of light, visible to the eye. Way too big for bugs, dust, or bigfoot boogers.

Sas, we've seen those balls of light also. There have been reports of a large orange ball of light towards Rich Mountain that my husband and self has seen. The strangest light show was last fall when my son saw a rotating fire swirl and screamed for me to see it, when I looked out the kitchen window there was orange/red and yellow flames "swirling" about 3 foot off the ground and then dissipated. I talked to some old timers about it and was told it was called the Oklahoma Lantern. There's alot of strange crap out there lol !

Guest krakatoa

I am confused. Were these someone else's pics?

I won't bother to post orb pics because they would only lead to arguments, but these balls of light are something different. Do you think these are lens flare?

P4090679-2.jpg

P4050657-3.jpg

So you are saying those are pics of actual balls of light that were visible to the naked eye? Sort of like ball lightning or swamp gas?

That is very cool to have caught on camera then.

Edited by krakatoa

Painthorse, we saw a big orange one, one night a few years ago. There was a 911 call about it on the scanner & the location was just west of us. We laughed about it, but decided to look anyway. It was moving along at a pretty good clip, south to north just above the treetops. We couldn't tell how far away it was or how big, but it was very bright orange.

A friend who lives about a mile east of us said he saw it too.

You're right. It's definitely strange out there.

I don't know, Jodie. I never saw one bump into a tree, but if I was guessing, I'd say it would go right through.

Edited by Sasfooty

I am confused. Were these someone else's pics?

No, they are mine, but they are not what I think of as orbs. Orbs are usually opaque, & some are see-through.

So you are saying those are pics of actual balls of light that were visible to the naked eye? Sort of like ball lightning or swamp gas?

That is very cool to have caught on camera then.

Yes, they were actual balls of light. Apparently, they aren't all that uncommon. I know of several people who have told me that they have seen them.

I go out just before dark several times a week & take pictures of the lights, orbs, & other weirdness. It just happened that I was there at the right time to get these.

The one that I got two pictures of wasn't going really fast. Just kinda drifting along. It was confusing, trying to get the pictures, because I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I got the first picture, & looked at it on the camera & saw that it was actually there. Then I realized I should get another picture, but it was almost gone by then.

The other one was just sitting there, & when I took the picture, it disappeared.

Sometimes, smaller ones are shooting up from the ground, & they are going so fast that they leave a tail like a comet.

Sasfooty, kudos on the excellent photographs. They're sharp and clear. It's evidently accepted to photograph orbs but not sasquatch. I'm trying to learn what's accepted to photograph of the unknown.

Edited by Incorrigible1

Guest krakatoa

The one that I got two pictures of wasn't going really fast. Just kinda drifting along. It was confusing, trying to get the pictures, because I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I got the first picture, & looked at it on the camera & saw that it was actually there. Then I realized I should get another picture, but it was almost gone by then.

The other one was just sitting there, & when I took the picture, it disappeared.

Sometimes, smaller ones are shooting up from the ground, & they are going so fast that they leave a tail like a comet.

Very nice. Is this area over a fault line by any chance?

Thank you Incorrigible. If sasquatches would come out from behind the trees & give me 10 seconds or so, I'd get good pictures of them, too. But it's impossible to get clear pictures of things that you can only see tiny parts of for a split second.

Krakatoa, my father was a surveyor for the Highway Dept. way back, years ago, & he told me that there is a small fault that runs along the creek west of here a half mile or so.