Could It Be That Bigfoot Is Paranormal?

Guest para ape

I think I would rather deal with the ghost lights and bigfoot, but if you get any funny pics of the tourists and can blur out their faces, that might be right entertaining to look at.....

Guest wild eyed willy

wild eyed willy

When I was borned my first language was spanish and not english but I was living in the USA.This telepathy thing is a projection of sorts ,and that the way i see it.There are Two events that happen to me that I have no explanation for except telepathy of some sort. The first event that happen to me was on a evening during hunting season,This is in a area that i knew there was a creature in the area.I started to expierment since i have heard that these creatures have this ability.I started thinking in my mind that this creature could bring me some deer(sounds crazy i know)but i tried it.I sat there for about four hours waiting and nothing happen,(now in my mind I was just saying to myself that this is so full of crap)But i kept thinking in my mind of those deer.It was now around 7:00pm and it was still some what day light, thats when it happen. Five hours into this hunt these two does come running into my sight at about fifty yards and stop and look right at me.Behind me I start hearing this real heavy breathing and I mean real heavy heavy breathing.It was the middle of october and the rut has not even started.It was still bow season.All I know is that this fear came over me and i was 20' in the air and i did not feel safe at that time.I looked around on that stand to see if I could see what it was that was breathing so hard i even yelled at it but it did not spook.I was freaked and to get back to my truck i had to walk back through the area of where this thing was with my bow and arrow and a knife.But I believe that this was my first expierance with thought projection.

My second time my expierance was with a crows feather i found on the trail.That started by me asking for a crows feather but I never asked where i wanted to find it.What i do find odd about this feather is that I could have just walked right past it but i did not. I looked down at the right moment and found that feather that i had asked for earler at that particular moment.

All i can say is that there is just alot of strange things that go on in the woods that i hunt in that i cannot explain and if I had all the answer i would not be here.

Interesting indeed.. especially the feather. it should have been easily overlooked...I do have some questions, how did you get out of the woods from the tree stand.? did the breathing scare the deer? can you guess how close you were to the breathing?

Guest wild eyed willy

I became interested in orbs in photos when some friends sent me a disk from their trip to gettysburg. While reviewing there pictures, I discovered two interesting photos, one was a pic of orbs and the other looked to be something like a light beam. The light beam was in the picture taken over the railroad cut. The next year I went to gettysburg with them and we took lots of pictures.. Got lots of orbs too, but not all photos in sucession showed orbs.. I began to experiment with my cam in my own yard and discovered there were orbs here too... I then began experimanting with different kind of lights, such as hallogen, incandesent.. I even began adding more and more lights in an effort to eliminate the need for the camera to flash.. In short my experiments suggest this.

Orbs are all around and everywhere.. they move through the air in different directions ( up, down, diagional and sideways) they come in blue, red, and most common white. some are transparent. they move at different speeds, with or without wind. I could see them under most light, but with the flash it was clearer.They come in different sizes ans intensities. They can't be seen with the naked eye ( at least not with my naked eye)

I couldn't determine speed because the flash takes so long to charge. I couldn't gain enough light to eliminate the flash from fireing. not even with 8,000 watts of halogen work lights.

I think we see them now because of the type and intensity of the flash units available in modern cameras.

It is my beliefe that thes orbs are spirits, ( of what or who I have no idea)

Edited by wild eyed willy

Guest Forbig

I don't think this one is active. We are very close to it, & have never felt any movement in the past 11 years. I have looked at several fault maps for this area, & the closest fault that they show is about 12 miles from here.

Here is a picture of the lights that have "comet tails". I can't usually see them until I look at the pictures, but I did catch a glimpse of the big one at the top just as I snapped this oneLights5.jpg.

That's a really cool picture!

Guest wild eyed willy

Selfishly, on my part, I have no curiosity nor interest in the orbs. But if she's able to photograph them, then the reported sasquatch shouldn't be out of the question.

Geeze ,,,, No more champanya for you. :mad:

Edited by grayjay
1A Forum Rules

Guest wild eyed willy

how do you post picks on here? I have some cool ones..

Also in responce to the other posters from page 3 I think, I am very confident in my statements.. MT has never been proven, however ESP has. Knowing something before it happens is very comon, and it is my best guess that ESP could easily explain MT. I myself have had instances of knowing things that I couldn't possibly know. I once dated a woman who could pick winning scratch tickets because her toes tingled. ( that is what she said) I would estimate her hit rate to be about 85 to 90%... on several occasions while in a store or just leaving one, that she said" I should have picked X ticket" I went back and got them and hit.. Never very big winnings. I witnessed enough of her winning to be convinced.

I don't research MT because there are only so many hours in a day, I can only research so much.. I have read enough on the subject to gain the opinion there is nothing to it... If you can show me any evidence of two people who speak different languages (only) who have communicated via Telepathy, I'll gladly reconsider my opinion.

Please understand this point, just because you choose to believe in something that has not been proven, does not make the rest of us ignorant for not believing. It also doesn't mean we are not open minded. I am positive even you folks could find theories that you just won't give credence... I choose to let logic dictate my thought process, and I don't just except any story that comes my way. when I hear a story such as the MT communication between BF and Humans I try and figure out how it could work. what would happen if? and anaize what would need to happen in order for the out come reported.. My conclusion given the data I have been given to use yeilds one answer. Not possible... It is not that I don't want it to be possible, It would make BF even more interesting a creature if it were true....

I have never seen a BF, I have never heard a BF ( to my knowledge) yet there is enough evidence to convince me that they exist.

I have never seen a ghost or spirit, I have heard them and seen the results of their actions, but even before my first experiance I felt there was enough evidence to suggest they exist. But I don't just except point blank any and all theories concerning these matters.

You folks are certainly welcome to your opinions but don't be surprised if your ideas get challenged by other members who chose to put your theories to some scrutny and call you on the results... So when we nonbelievers point out the flaws in your speculations, and you choose to omitte our evidence to the contrary, who then becomes the closed minded ones?

Guest Forbig

how do you post picks on here? I have some cool ones..

Below Fast Reply hit the Use Full Editor button

Down below your post box see the word Attachments?

1) Hit browse look for your picture you want to post on your computer

2) Left click on your picture then hit open

3) Hit (Attach This File) button

4) Enter it to the post where your cursor is.

Edited by Forbig

I had stated I noticed that a high percentage of BF sightings are located around fault lines,

Wouldn't many fault lines correspond with a mountain range? And mountain ranges typically coorespond with uninhabited forested areas?

It's been a while since college geology...

No, I live in the midlands and near Charleston, big fault line here. I have family in Memphis, big fault line there too. They do not always correspond with mountains.

No, I live in the midlands and near Charleston, big fault line here. I have family in Memphis, big fault line there too. They do not always correspond with mountains.

Are there a large number of BF sightings there?

I really don't know.

I don't research MT because there are only so many hours in a day, I can only research so much.. I have read enough on the subject to gain the opinion there is nothing to it... If you can show me any evidence of two people who speak different languages (only) who have communicated via Telepathy, I'll gladly reconsider my opinion.

You folks are certainly welcome to your opinions but don't be surprised if your ideas get challenged by other members who chose to put your theories to some scrutny and call you on the results... So when we nonbelievers point out the flaws in your speculations, and you choose to omitte our evidence to the contrary, who then becomes the closed minded ones?

Maybe someday, somebody will prove it to everybody's satisfaction. Until then, I'm not trying to convince anybody. There's no point to it, & I'm not offended by people who don't believe what we are saying. Life goes on, no matter who believes & who doesn't.

To each his own & all that. :)

Are there a large number of BF sightings there?

I really don't know.

Yes, although not reported, I've heard several and I think I have a bigfoot on my river.As for the New Madrid fault, there are lots of sightings in Arkansas.