Could It Be That Bigfoot Is Paranormal?

Guest para ape

If I have a headache, place a can of beans 'n pork on top of my head, and my headache eventually goes away, do I credit the beans 'n pork for my recovery?

RayG

Or maybe it was a floating spirit and you can't do anything about that. ;)

They were floating "somethings", because I got another picture of part of the top one just as it was going over the roof above where I was standing.

HalfLightBall.jpg

Edited by Sasfooty

Doesn't matter, but it's gotta be a can of baked beans and not a bag of coffee beans, otherwise it might be causing the headache not relieving it.

coffeebeansonhead.jpg

RayG

Guest Forbig

They were floating "somethings", because I got another picture of part of the top one just as it was going over the roof above where I was standing.

That's strange, almost as strange as what RayG is typing.

Guest FuriousGeorge

lol well, I agree with Ray. My attempt at slapstick was not meant to demean Ray's point of influential vs non-influential factors of an equation. I tend to think it applies to a majority of "results".

I was not in the woods and no Bigfoot was involved, but here is my paranormal event.

I put a load of clothes into a washer in my apartment complex laundry. I walked only a few yards back to my apartment and began reading a book. Thirty or forty minutes elapsed and I returned to the laundry room and found my clothes clean, dry, and folded!

I was not in the woods and no Bigfoot was involved, but here is my paranormal event.

I put a load of clothes into a washer in my apartment complex laundry. I walked only a few yards back to my apartment and began reading a book. Thirty or forty minutes elapsed and I returned to the laundry room and found my clothes clean, dry, and folded!

WEW will kill me for saying this, but you have been a victim of a time slip. In one time line you were just starting your clothes, while you were reading you jumped to another time line where they got done. Now who folded them and left them for you is the big mystery, that was nice.

Those do not look like lens flare, it looks more ....kind of different. But kind of close, right? Hard to tell the difference sometimes. With digital cameras, you can look at the picture, then check your lens for drops or anything wierd, see if you can tell what caused the "orb." And again, I am not saying ALL orbs are flare, but it's something to be aware of for sure. And they might have some connection, but it's all specualtive.

Edited by Kings Canyon