Bigfoot dwarfism?

LoKee

I have been finding some smaller BF tracks around the place lately, about size 10 mens boots. At first I thought it was a juvenile until i saw the actual creature. It was about a 3 1/2' tall BF, very stocky and adult looking. My best guess is that it's a midget BF

has anybody else ever seen or heard of a midget BF? Dwarfism occurs in many species, why not BF?

LoKee, I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt, but its getting harder! Post your video and lets see what you have. Should not take long. 

One first has to have a video before they can post it. Don't hold your breathe waiting for a troll to come through.

On 2/6/2024 at 12:00 PM, NorCalWitness said:

LoKee, I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt, but its getting harder! Post your video and lets see what you have. Should not take long. 

LoKee was obvious from the start to me. His progression through the stages of trollism have been very predictable. 

• 2 weeks later...

This does bring a good topic to the forefront.    

We often see videos that portray full grown Sasquatch.   When viewing and analyzing said videos, we use size and proportion as a qualifier.     

How do we qualify or judge the proportion Sasquatch?     Other than big, tall, and thick, what do we know??   If we take all other species into consideration, then BF will vary in size, Shape, and proportions as any other creature does.    

We see virtually 0 vids of baby, or youth Sasquatch.    At best we claim a small or undersized Squatch is a hoax.

Naturally the arguments are that they hide their young.   That may be so.   But at some point the young come out to play, experiment, and learn.     Where do they do so?   Masters of hide and seek need to eventually play-test in live action. Aka Humans and their ”devices” aka cams according to some.   Should we see them reported?  Do they only learn when full grown?   Why are they all infallible?    How does a creature learn if not with live action?     Do they have the culture to train and teach, short of live action? 

55 minutes ago, Twist said:

This does bring a good topic to the forefront.    

We often see videos that portray full grown Sasquatch.   When viewing and analyzing said videos, we use size and proportion as a qualifier.     

How do we qualify or judge the proportion Sasquatch?     Other than big, tall, and thick, what do we know??   If we take all other species into consideration, then BF will vary in size, Shape, and proportions as any other creature does.    

We see virtually 0 vids of baby, or youth Sasquatch.    At best we claim a small or undersized Squatch is a hoax.

Naturally the arguments are that they hide their young.   That may be so.   But at some point the young come out to play, experiment, and learn.     Where do they do so?   Masters of hide and seek need to eventually play-test in live action. Aka Humans and their ”devices” aka cams according to some.   Should we see them reported?  Do they only learn when full grown?   Why are they all infallible?    How does a creature learn if not with live action?     Do they have the culture to train and teach, short of live action? 

I can think of 2 videos that show babies. And a bunch of videos that show small tracks. And two members that have encountered them.

@Madison5716

@BlackRockBigfoot

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I am not as familiar I’m just finding out on all this.   😂😂.   I am aware of a few videos that claim to show what could be babies.    Good reason to brush up on some past reports and videos. 

5 minutes ago, Twist said:

I am not as familiar I’m just finding out on all this.   😂😂.   I am aware of a few videos that claim to show what could be babies.    Good reason to brush up on some past reports and videos. 

This one clearly shows a baby. For some reason someone spoofed it and added sound. Just turn your volume off.

I feel like it’s a hoax. But I have nothing to base it on. If it is a hoax the baby Bigfoot is a nice touch. 

The Memorial Day footage supposedly shows a baby at the end of the video. Much tougher to see.