Bigfoot dwarfism?

LoKee

This is a buddy from my local area NE Washington. Close to the Bossburg tracks so many years before.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, norseman said:

This one clearly shows a baby. For some reason someone spoofed it and added sound. Just turn your volume off.

I feel like it’s a hoax. But I have nothing to base it on. If it is a hoax the baby Bigfoot is a nice touch. 

Looks pretty hoaxy to me, the back of the big one reeks of costume and the gait as it walks away carrying the baby looks human.

I don’t think the baby is a doll, it looks like it moves independently.  They either put a baby in a costume or it’s a baby chimp.  Got to start them hoaxing while they’re still young. 😉

6 minutes ago, Chim Chim said:

Looks pretty hoaxy to me, the back of the big one reeks of costume and the gait as it walks away carrying the baby looks human.

I don’t think the baby is a doll, it looks like it moves independently.  They either put a baby in a costume or it’s a baby chimp.  Got to start them hoaxing while they’re still young. 😉

I concur. But I have no proof it’s a hoax. Again this is why photos and video don’t lead anywhere.

But Bigfoot babies? Yes!

3 hours ago, norseman said:

This one clearly shows a baby. For some reason someone spoofed it and added sound. Just turn your volume off.

I feel like it’s a hoax. But I have nothing to base it on. If it is a hoax the baby Bigfoot is a nice touch. 

Yeah, I sense a hoax simply because it's running a circle around the photographer instead of running away. The silence and panning of the photographer feels staged, too. But the suit is a pretty good one.

1 hour ago, Huntster said:

Yeah, I sense a hoax simply because it's running a circle around the photographer instead of running away. The silence and panning of the photographer feels staged, too. But the suit is a pretty good one.

Well there are two sequences. When he first sees it it’s alone. It walks left and disappears behind a rock. Then it reappears still walking left carrying a baby.

The Memorial Day film is similar. The figure is alone and runs right and disappeared behind a rise in the slope. Then it reappears with something on its back which makes it appear taller and it walks into the tree line.

5 hours ago, Huntster said:

But the suit is a pretty good one

I guess the mark of an authentic BF film is when you see it and say that’s no suit.  Other than the PG film I’ve never had that reaction, but a few have left me wondering.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, norseman said:

I feel like it’s a hoax. 

Same.  That one always looked very fake to me.  The video is too convenient, the coloration is weird and it looks like a squared off costume. :crazy:

IMG_1423.png

Edited by xspider1

2 hours ago, Chim Chim said:

I guess the mark of an authentic BF film is when you see it and say that’s no suit.  Other than the PG film I’ve never had that reaction, but a few have left me wondering.

I'm naturally skeptical of all photographic evidence. I was pretty young when the PGF was released, and the jerkiness sucked (no stabilized versions for decades), but Frame 352 sold me. Later in life, when stabilized versions were published and the muscles and feet were obvious, that was icing on the cake. 

But as good as the PGF is, and coming with outstanding casted footprints, it still hasn't initiated further action. Frankly, that is the biggest stain Science has ever spilled all over itself. 

3 minutes ago, xspider1 said:

Same.  That one always looked very fake to me.  The coloration is weird and it looks like a squared off costume. :banghead:

IMG_1423.png

The setting looks like a studio scene from the last color season of Bonanza.

12 hours ago, Huntster said:

The setting looks like a studio scene from the last color season of Bonanza.

So Sierras…

On 2/23/2024 at 9:42 PM, xspider1 said:

Same.  That one always looked very fake to me.  The video is too convenient, the coloration is weird and it looks like a squared off costume. :crazy:

IMG_1423.png

Do we know who filmed it? I've never seen a backstory on this footage. 

5 hours ago, NorCalWitness said:

Do we know who filmed it? I've never seen a backstory on this footage. 

I do not know.

19 hours ago, norseman said:

I do not know.

Everyone seems to want credit for their video or photo. The ones that I take more seriously are the ones not seeking fame. The lack of provenance for this film makes me take it more seriously. 

24 minutes ago, NorCalWitness said:

Everyone seems to want credit for their video or photo. The ones that I take more seriously are the ones not seeking fame. The lack of provenance for this film makes me take it more seriously. 

Agreed. And then not only who but where is the biggest legitimate factor for me. And with a corresponding track way? It becomes pretty concrete. 

IMO

• Upvote 1