Stagnation the most frustrating part of Squatchitis?

CelticKevin

2 hours ago, BobbyO said:

Can't help you with books or movies, and can't tell you when i'll be finished, but i'm working on the long term Olympic Project Nest Area Recording Project which now has over 1,000 combined vocalization and percussive recordings from around 3 years now, that don't appear to belong to any known animal.

I'm/We're also collecting localized actual visual sightings from that general area of which many aren't via the normal public ways that we gets reports for the SSR, and i truly believe that the general area there will soon enough provide something decent in way of a pic/video hopefully.

Life and bills are right now slowing me down more than i want and that can't be helped, but imo and i appreciate i'm being a little vague here, this project and what it's appearing to yield, is keeping my head in the game, no doubt.

Great job!👏

Agreed. I look forward to whatever  you folks are going to bring forward.

On 3/3/2024 at 1:14 AM, Catmandoo said:

Carry a pocket knife so that you can cut your underwear off without taking off your boots if you poop your pants.

I've got an EDC knife on me almost always but I guess I never thought this would be one of the uses to put it to.

Just read this thread a couple of hours ago and I'm still cracking up over the above sentence. :lol:

6 hours ago, MichaelX said:

I've got an EDC knife on me almost always but I guess I never thought this would be one of the uses to put it to.

Just read this thread a couple of hours ago and I'm still cracking up over the above sentence. :lol:

I got that pearl from a former co-worker.  I see that EDC knives are for your on-the-go lifestyle. Go #1 or #2 ?. You never know when you might encounter the potential ill effects of camp food that is borderline too old or meet up with our cousin(s) at close range.

Have several changes on hand.