Something I've honestly never considered...

CelticKevin

21 hours ago, norseman said:

And no one is going to stop a freeway project or a new dam project for a Pixie or a Gnome.

Actually,  changes in construction projects have occurred in the UK and Ireland. There is a plethora of special entities over there and they have existed through the ages. Damaging a bush or tree that they hang out in is  hazardous. The DeLorean factory construction destroyed a special bush. The Hawthorn tree / bush may have special meaning in the UK and Ireland. I can't recall the roadway, but construction was changed so that the road went around a Hawthorn tree. Hawthorn trees are left alone and avoided.

The U.S. does not have the history that the UK has. The U.S. has forms of 'tricksters' and 'little people'. I am not going to touch skinwalkers or dogmen.

Animals on the endangered species list stop construction projects.

Edited by Catmandoo
text
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Catmandoo said:

Actually,  changes in construction projects have occurred in the UK and Ireland. There is a plethora of special entities over there and they have existed through the ages. Damaging a bush or tree that they hang out in is  hazardous. The DeLorean factory construction destroyed a special bush. The Hawthorn tree / bush may have special meaning in the UK and Ireland. I can't recall the roadway, but construction was changed so that the road went around a Hawthorn tree. Hawthorn trees are left alone and avoided.

The U.S. does not have the history that the UK has. The U.S. has forms of 'tricksters' and 'little people'. I am not going to touch skinwalkers or dogmen.

Animals on the endangered species list stop construction projects.

Well? It sounds like if we were in the UK? We wouldn’t have to worry about proving anything to science.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2024 at 10:39 PM, norseman said:

Well? It sounds like if we were in the UK? We wouldn’t have to worry about proving anything to science.

I am just getting warmed up. I wanted to make a post on St. Patricks' day but was blocked by the new firewall.

The M18 Motorway in Ireland has one of the famous Hawthorn Trees. Score: Fairies 1, science 0. The delay cost extra tax payer dollars and about 10 years behind schedule. The tax payers approved the extra money to move the motorway project. That Hawthorn Tree is considered to be a portal for the Kerry / Munster Fairies and the Cannaught Fairies to do battle. That portal is their link to the 'Otherworld'. Portals. Why is it portals?

This forum has a lot of members in Wales, England, Scotland and Ireland. Places of deep history and high strangeness. I want to know more about the 'Grey Man' and 'Selkies'.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/12/2024 at 10:39 PM, norseman said:

They are now trying to put you in jail for refusing to say that a biological male is a woman, so they obviously don't care one bit about science, or facts.

Scotland's new hate crime law comes into force (bbc.com)

In regards to how classifying BF as an endangered species would help them or not, I find it curious that their habitat is so completely random based on reporting data.  They have been spotted everywhere from dense forests in Canada, to agricultural fields and neighborhoods in the Midwest.  

If you want to get BF listed as an Endangered Species, fine.  But how do you define it's habitat and range?  If you base it off of sightings, then you are dealing with a massive area in which restricting habitat destruction based on a listing would be devastating economically to tens of thousands of communities.

bigfoot-map.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

On 3/21/2024 at 3:21 AM, Catmandoo said:

I am just getting warmed up. I wanted to make a post on St. Patricks' day but was blocked by the new firewall.

The M18 Motorway in Ireland has one of the famous Hawthorn Trees. Score: Fairies 1, science 0. The delay cost extra tax payer dollars and about 10 years behind schedule. The tax payers approved the extra money to move the motorway project. That Hawthorn Tree is considered to be a portal for the Kerry / Munster Fairies and the Cannaught Fairies to do battle. That portal is their link to the 'Otherworld'. Portals. Why is it portals?

This forum has a lot of members in Wales, England, Scotland and Ireland. Places of deep history and high strangeness. I want to know more about the 'Grey Man' and 'Selkies'.

W.B.Yeats' Mythologies has some pretty amazing accounts of what happens when you cross the Sidhe! Don't mess with their pathways, trees or stones.

• Upvote 1