Erickson Project

Admin

BFF Patron

To add to what is discussed at the end of the above link regarding D B Donlon's blogsquatcher blog observations. Stan Courtney has retained (by permission) most of the old blog articles from that website and is working on posting them up to his own site over time. Stan can chime in should he wish. http://www.stancourtney.com/wordpress/

Guest Alpinist

I'm not certain I be taking any gossip from Cryptomundo as the gospel truth.

Cryptomundo isn't a news source it's a speculation regurgitation machine designed to drive advertising hits and promote Loren Colemans book sales

Edited by Alpinist
  • Upvote 1

I can't wait until the day when notoriety of 'BF people' actually comes from what you've accomplished in the field, as opposed to what you talk about, or report.

• 4 weeks later...

Now how reliable Lindsey can be is always up for debate, but Slim said his site reported that they were tired of no progress and took the site down until the Ketchum Paper comes out. The site could have simply crashed too. Who knows/

BFF Patron

That site has provided some misinformation recently. Accuracy is a thing of wonder at times compared to some of the stuff I recently read over there. Corrections were made by a commenter.

Not only is it down, the domain name is available for sale. I'm thinking about buying it. It's a bargain at $65.

Well, it's not looking good for any upcoming evidence.....

Not only is it down, the domain name is available for sale. I'm thinking about buying it. It's a bargain at $65.

Well, it's not looking good for any upcoming evidence.....

Did ya buy it? I took a look and did not see it available at Go Daddy. I was thinking about buying it as well.

I wonder what the street value is for the "Pancake Footage" and if it's for sale? In 2005 it was worth $20K.

Edited by Polypodium

Guest Alpinist

They didn't use a domain registrar with auto renew enabled like webnames.ca and it looks like they paid the price for that. There are automated registration engines that scour the domain registries and onregistration expiriry dates they re-register expired domain names. and put them up for sale.

Thats what happened here.

Thanks TSiatkoVS, and all of your others who have shown support for my "parallel" work, as it's now turned into.

As far as the remarks on the Nuclear gene I've seen; yes, indeed, without having seen those along with the mito sequences, I would not have been as confindent as I am about the results. On the other hand, the one nuclear gene data I've seen is not very "divergent" from human ranges either; but it IS divergent. It will likely be in other nuclear genes where the holy grail resides.

In fact, it will NOT be me who does further "genetic" work over and above what I've already done. It will be the European institution. It will be THEIR "take" (not mine), and their study to publish. The difference is that it will be done transparently, as opposed to the way we do business here in the U.S.(and Canada).

I'm not as confident about our new samples as I was about Samples 1 through 4 in the Ketchum-led (actually Stubstad, Erickson, Schmalzbach, Ketchum, and even Biscardi-led) study; still, we will know soon enough, won't we?

Maybe some of the samples we bring over to the lab in Europe will not be the real deal. Some will be, though, I am very confident about that.

Richard

PS: TSiatkoVS, couldn't you come up with a more memorable & spellable screen name that THAT? Besides, I can't speak Russian.

PPS: Before anyone can ask or complain as the case may be, Biscardi is included above because he personally deliverd five purpored sasquatch samples to Ketchum's lab in early January 2010 or late December 2009, even before I got there to work with her and well before Erickson showed up with (I believe) six samples, the first two of which were also the real deal. Biscardi of course was convinced all five of the one's he deliverd were the real deal. In the event, though, one turned out to be a bear paw, two were hair from ordinary animals, one hasn't yet been tested to my knowledge (Ketchum thought it was from a Native American skeleton, not a bigfoot), and the fifth one actually WAS the real deal. No. 5 was the toenail found by Larry Jenkins at his habituation site in NW Arizona. Biscardi delivered it because he was the first one to show up at Larry's cabin, back in 2008 or 2009 (can't recall). Of course, this was the extent of Biscardi's contribution -- the delivery of 1 good sample, and 3 or 4 louzy ones.

Richard, You may be the only hope we have for verification. I'm writing this after we all find out that things are not going well with Melba...and things don't look too good today. :(

They didn't use a domain registrar with auto renew enabled like webnames.ca and it looks like they paid the price for that. There are automated registration engines that scour the domain registries and onregistration expiriry dates they re-register expired domain names. and put them up for sale.

Thats what happened here.

Why is all of this coming out now?

Why is the Ketchum report not finished? This does not look good.

We know BF exists, so why is all of this happening? :(

Guest slimwitless

Now how reliable Lindsey can be is always up for debate, but Slim said his site reported that they were tired of no progress and took the site down until the Ketchum Paper comes out. The site could have simply crashed too. Who knows/

Actually the quote was from someone commenting on Lindsay's site. The same guy has commented before on both Ridley's blog and Bigfoot Evidence Blog. Another enthusiast, no doubt.

When I look at Network Solutions, it appears the domain still belongs to whoever registered it in 2007 (and won't expire until next March). I'm guessing someone just removed all the content.

The question is why.

Richard, You may be the only hope we have for verification. I'm writing this after we all find out that things are not going well with Melba...and things don't look too good today. :(

Why is all of this coming out now?

Why is the Ketchum report not finished? This does not look good.

We know BF exists, so why is all of this happening? :(

Richard is no longer posting on the forum, Susie, for whatever reason.

I don't think the Erickson project has anything to do with Melba other than that he submitted some samples for the study. I think Erickson was waiting on the paper to be released before he released whatever it was he had. Dr. Ketchum's paper is not out because she said the project was more involved than she anticipated and she is still working on it.