Erickson Project

Guest Fanofsquatch

You hated to say it so much you said it twice!!! The whole Erickson, Ketchum, DNA, NDA, thing has just become a blur for me now so I will just sit here and wait, and wait, and wait hoping that someone will pull the trigger and release it.

Guest Stubstad

Richard is no longer posting on the forum, Susie, for whatever reason.

I don't think the Erickson project has anything to do with Melba other than that he submitted some samples for the study. I think Erickson was waiting on the paper to be released before he released whatever it was he had. Dr. Ketchum's paper is not out because she said the project was more involved than she anticipated and she is still working on it.

I am not posting any longer due to "trolling" and too many degrading and defamatory remarks on the part of the minority, to be sure, in this forum.

Most of you have been very professional, however, and I do appreciate that.

I am still working on the DNA aspects of the scientific study of sasquatch; however now more behind the scenes than "in your face" as it were.

Probably similar to Adrian and Simone Erickson, I would imagine.

All the best ...

Richard

I am not posting any longer due to "trolling" and too many degrading and defamatory remarks on the part of the minority, to be sure, in this forum.

I am still working on the DNA aspects of the scientific study of sasquatch; however now more behind the scenes than "in your face" as it were.

Probably similar to Adrian and Simone Erickson, I would imagine.

All the best ...

Richard

Ok Richard, well like I said before, I wasn't sure if it was because of your illness.......I guess you don't remember responding to this very post the other day? Anyway, I apologize if I hurt your feelings in any kind of way, I do hope you eventually find what you are looking for.

BFF Patron

Billy, where you been lately brutha, how are you feeling/ :)

Guest billgreen2010

hey biped im doing good to great but this whole ongoing situation is getting realy twisted everyday etc to be continued :)

• Upvote 1

Guest Stubstad

Here ya go, Richard:

SkinThickener-lg.jpg

Incorrigible1:

Thanks, man! Now THAT was a good one.

Does the girl come with the thicker skin?

My disease situation: Taking an experimental drug unimaginatively called "XL-184". Bone scans were really bad about 10 weeks ago; now appreciably better; some mets have disappeared totally! That's the good news. Meanwhile, my "soft tissue" disease, mainly around the gland itself, has gotten worse. PSA = approx. 850 now. (Normal range, 0-4).

Go figure.

Richard

SSR Team

Richard

It is a public Forum Richard that welcomes all kinds of people from all over the World many with different backgrounds, outlooks on things etc etc..

To expect everyone to be " professional " & judge the Forum on it, is wrong.

Did I read Lindsay right that Erickson took the site down because of lack of support from the Bigfoot community? He quoted Simone on that? What exactly are we supposed to support? A blurry photo released to a mom n pop newspaper? It looked like fur, I will admit that. Otherwise he hasn't given us jack to support. Its still a big secret.

Guest believer

Support will come from folks like us when the video and dna is released.

We have been waiting patiently and will continue.

Sasquatch is real. I just need something to show the folks who still doubt.

Did I read Lindsay right that Erickson took the site down because of lack of support from the Bigfoot community? He quoted Simone on that? What exactly are we supposed to support? A blurry photo released to a mom n pop newspaper? It looked like fur, I will admit that. Otherwise he hasn't given us jack to support. Its still a big secret.

Half of what Lindsay has written has turned out to be right..... nuf said

Guest Waynescod

Incorrigible1:

Thanks, man! Now THAT was a good one.

Does the girl come with the thicker skin?

My disease situation: Taking an experimental drug unimaginatively called "XL-184". Bone scans were really bad about 10 weeks ago; now appreciably better; some mets have disappeared totally! That's the good news. Meanwhile, my "soft tissue" disease, mainly around the gland itself, has gotten worse. PSA = approx. 850 now. (Normal range, 0-4).

Go figure.

Richard

My goodness man find a good prostate surgeon and get that thing taken out of there I never heard of a PSA that high. Breathing is more important than breeding anyday.

Guest Stubstad

My goodness man find a good prostate surgeon and get that thing taken out of there I never heard of a PSA that high. Breathing is more important than breeding anyday.

The disease is not localized. Quite to the contrary. Taking "the thing" out would actually make matters worse. A prostatectomy only works for localized disease with a Gleason Score less than 7 or so. Mine was 9 way back in 2003.