Erickson Project

Guest Stubstad

November 2011 -- that's the newest and greatest up-to-date supposed date of the scientific, peer reviewed paper coming out from Dr. K & 5 other unknown (to me) scientists.

Go ahead, hold your breath.

Richard

PS: My health -- well, it looks like I'm entering another clinical trial starting in about two weeks. The new drug is called "XL184". How clever a name. I'll keep you posted. I may be down, but not out. A Norwegian (by blood) is harder to keep down than most other nationalities.

PPS: Norwegian = Viking.

Guest Stubstad

Well, I almost hate to report this, but:e

My best sources say the Sierra Kills (plural) actually happened.

After actually investigating the scene, or close to it, a few weeks ago, I believe I reported I was 60-40 that the murder of a sasquatch Mom and her toddler offspring were shot during a bear hunting expedition--but probably not where I looked for evidence & local interviews, etc., near Frenchman Lake.

I'm now maybe 95-5 that these kills actually occurred. This is from more than one source, and basically Derek Randalls is in on what should be called a cover-up. As is Melba Ketchum.

If true, I'll owe the latter a $2 bill.

Whatever.

The trip up there was with Robert Lindsay. He is banned from this site; I suggest you let him back on, so he can repeat the story about to come out in detail.

This pisses me off to no end (if true).

Richard Stubstad

After actually investigating the scene, or close to it, a few weeks ago, I believe I reported I was 60-40 that the murder of a sasquatch Mom and her toddler offspring were shot during a bear hunting expedition--but probably not where I looked for evidence & local interviews, etc., near Frenchman Lake.

I'm now maybe 95-5 that these kills actually occurred. This is from more than one source, and basically Derek Randalls is in on what should be called a cover-up. As is Melba Ketchum.

Whatever.

The trip up there was with Robert Lindsay. He is banned from this site; I suggest you let him back on, so he can repeat the story about to come out in detail.

Richard Stubstad

gday richard

just wondering why u cant give us the details without roberts help???

on the otherhand if you are not %100 sure its true, then maybe here says should not be said again.

A cover up! Oh deary...... How? Most think this is a publicity ploy to raise everyones expectations and hype up the Ketchum report. Your buddy Robert did it all, wasn't that the intent?

Sigh.....someone allegedly bagged a Bigfoot....rumors abound, none of us were there....Dr.Ketchum has loads of samples...are we concerned with each's backstory?? Internet rumor has it the paper will not be submitted for peer review till later this fall...pushing back any public scrutiny till next spring or summer.

This is gona be a Loooong Winter!!!

ps; Continued good wishes for your recovery RS.

Last time I looked, Derek said the shootings did indeed happen, so I am confused as to how that is in any way a cover up. In fact, I don't know of anyone involved who is denying it or trying to cover anything up, but rather they all seem to be saying wait for the test results (and the book, now). It looks like Robert Lindsay might be just trying to stir things up and keep his name right in the middle of everything, but that's just a guess. Like Grayjay said, it's going to be a long winter....

Whatever.

Richard Stubstad

It really does not matter what you think about forum decisions, Richard. If you have a problem with any decision made by this forum you should do it via PM and not in a public thread.

I think you are a 2 dollar bill late and dollar short on your conclusions about the Sierra Shootings, I've not heard the shooter or Derek deny that it happened.

Despite all that, I am glad you are doing better also.

BFF Patron

All I can see now is a hand went one place, a foot another and so on and so on, and if so I certainly hope it didn't come down that way. That said the timing of Richards comments with the blog update by Lindsay is suspect at best.

Buckle up for safety, always buckle up! :P

BFF Patron

you know the drill

Guest believer

Article from mapleridgenews.com at bigfootencounters.com

Concerning this project. Most I have heard in a while from the Erikson camp.

I assume, based on the way it reads, that part two is tomorrow.

SSR Team

We have activity/information/an Interview Ladies & Gentlemen.. :)

http://www.bclocalnews.com/news/127560548.html

you know the drill

Put head firmly between knees and....

And Bobby, you rock.Thx for the update.

Edited by notgiganto