Erickson Project

Guest HairyGreek

The footprint picture is a joke. Come on!

An excellent synopsis! Thank you for that educated reasoning and your keen deduction skills.

Guest bsruther

The footprint picture is a joke. Come on!

It makes me wonder if the quality of their videos, will be any better than the quality of that "footprint".

Edited by bsruther

SSR Team

Did you put this link up in the relevent convos on the General board? This is a great read and will shut some (well, one or two) folks up I hope.

Also, a real journalist writing a real article? Someone pinch me!

No, i've put it in the Erickson Project Thread, which is what the Article is about.. ;)

SSR Team

It makes me wonder if the quality of their videos, will be any better than the quality of that "footprint".

" Bangs head against Brick Wall "

Guest HairyGreek

No, i've put it in the Erickson Project Thread, which is what the Article is about.. ;)

The DNA study and Ketchum are both mentioned. I would say that makes them relevant. Your choice though.

Guest Bsal9872

I emailed Sasquatch the Quest, and Adrian's wife told me that Dr. Melba Ketchums DNA results will be sent in for peer review and made publicly by the end of the year. Finally. Hopefully they make a book that chronicles the Erickson Project...

Guest bsruther

" Bangs head against Brick Wall "

I don't understand why my post makes you bang your head against a brick wall.

Please explain.

Guest Bigfoothunter

In speaking with Green today ... he was not impressed with anything that Erickson showed him. He, like myself had wondered why Erickson took on a hoaxer like their Golden Ears Park wonder boy. Short's site mentions that Erickson's son had been to Maple Ridge and witnessed the so-called rock throwing, which seems to only happen when in the company of Brisson. What a shock that was! (sigh)

BFF Patron

I emailed Sasquatch the Quest, and Adrian's wife told me that Dr. Melba Ketchums DNA results will be sent in for peer review and made publicly by the end of the year. Finally. Hopefully they make a book that chronicles the Erickson Project...

Welcome to the forums. :) And, it's nice to know that Adrian's wife reads the forum too :lol:

SSR Team

I don't understand why my post makes you bang your head against a brick wall.

Please explain.

If you don't understand that, i doubt if an explanation will make things any clearer to you neither..