Does A Bigfoot/ufo Connection Exist?

Guest thekingdomkeys

Zig,

I know Stan Gordon and met George Lutz a few times and can vouch for them both. I've spoken with Stan at length about this incident. The account you give is simplified but pretty spot on. If you want to know more, Gordon's book 'Silent Invasion' details many BF/UFO incidents from western PA in '73 & '74.

Just going on record here...the ''photon belt'' donut stuff is hooey...and the 4th density stuff too. I may be OK with ''weirdness''...but not fake weirdness. :D

• 3 weeks later...
BFF Patron

Yeah, that Pa set of incidents makes for good reading and head scratching for sure.

What's going on here?

Perhaps we should listen to what Sue tells us about her para-ape friends. In their duel existence on this planet they said they were here eons before us who are temporarily frozen in flesh. This very destructive life form developed and has now overspread Earth and is now rapidly despoiling this beautiful blue and green planet that is also the abode of the para-apes.
Edited by Biggie
-Removed needless quote of previous user immediately above post.

I look at it like this: Believers are at the top of a peak. Down the east slope is skepticville where nothing but a body is proof enough. Down the west slope is para-squatch heaven where squatch is everywhere, in your back yard, in random pictures or coming out of UFO's. All but a few eventually seem to slide down one slope or the other do to the total and absolute lack of physical evidence. I used to think para-squatch people were suffering from a surplus dopamine (here and here) until I realized that was in the same boat simply because I believed in a physical bigfoot at all.

12 years ago when I started following bigfoot I figured we were right around the corner from validation. We had tons of DNA, up close re-occuring encounters even in residential neighborhoods, dermal ridges, hunters using high powered rifles who had bigfoot in their sights and even habitation attempts. After watching Sasquatch, The Legend of Bigfoot I realized that nothing has changed in the past 30 or 40 years so why can't he jump out of UFO's.

Sorry about the ramble,

Martin

Edited by Martin
  • Upvote 1

SSR Team

One of my main hopes for this DNA stuff that hopefully is forthcoming is that it can put closure to topics like this linking BF to UFO's, Loch Ness Monster & all kinds of other stuff like that and this subject be actually taken for what it is, real, living and breathing.. :)

Not a big fan of UFO anything, but why would a flesh and blood creature not be associated with either the para concepts or UFO's? We are flesh and blood and many of us have had unusual experiences or seen some really weird stuff. I don't think one necessarily precludes another.

Zig,

I know Stan Gordon and met George Lutz a few times and can vouch for them both. I've spoken with Stan at length about this incident. The account you give is simplified but pretty spot on. If you want to know more, Gordon's book 'Silent Invasion' details many BF/UFO incidents from western PA in '73 & '74.

This isn't the same George Lutz of Amityville fame, is it?

And Jodie, you get my "open mind" plus for the day. I am skeptical of much in the way of paranormal BF, but another part of me (the part of me that is partial to some Native American views on BF) thinks that there may be much of the same weirdness associated with BF that we modern humans experience for ourselves as part of our mysterious universe...