Does A Bigfoot/ufo Connection Exist?

Guest thekingdomkeys

I wonder sometimes if life even truly originated here, or where somehow "seeded" by a comets tail or whatever? Here is a question for the genetic types,if we where seeded here,as a simple bacteria or whatever,how much influence would the original DNA have affected our planets life development overall? Obviously environment dictates a heck of a lot,but how much influence came from the original "seeding", Does that explain the hominid look of supposed aliens?

Try not to beat the crap out of me on this one,its just a left field thought for goodness sake.

Following the various theories of evolution I am familiar with there is no reason to expect life on Earth to resemble any particular life on another world even if their DNA came from the same source. Mutations come about somewhat randomly and would be hard to predict. However environments have a lot of power after the mutations come about. We have examples of convergent evolution here on Earth. Sharks, dolphins and icthyosaurs all developed a torpedo shaped body to fill a similar role in the sea because this body shape is ideal for large energetic predators in aqueous environments. We do not know if the "humanoid" body plan is ideal for intelligent life or just one of many options. We don't even know if multicellular creatures are comon on other worlds. If life is simple to create or cause that does not necessarily mean that complexity will develop. Most worlds probably have nothing more complex than single cells as the Earth was for approximately three-billion years or so.

As far as mutations go, was it just my imagination, or did anyone else notice wasps taking over the role of honey bees when they were in decline? I saw a few that had the bumble bee type coloring but with a wasp shape, was I dreaming or did I just never notice the species until the competition was gone? Anyway, I have full faith that in nature, what ever dies out,the niche subsequently gets quickly filled if it is still there.

What was I saying about belief and evidence? Just the tiniest, teeniest morsel of evidence for that, Xion Comrade, would be great, please.

Mike

And that is the kicker, the information particularly dealt with channeling(How it was procured)...The "Entities" said that they did not want to have the material set up in such a way that it could be proven(Nor was it intended to be produced/turn into anything), but in such a way that it could be accepted or rejected at will by anyone. I guess it is a way to keep the material from being abused or jammed down someone's throat? Helluva kicker, sort of like the whole "So where is a Bigfoot? Why no hard physical evidence? Why can't I/don't I see one out in the woods?...Well it is because they are to smart, to fast, blend in to well, to rare, you did this wrong, it takes such and such years to get the needed experience..." you get the picture XD Either convenient facts, or quick excuses. Red pill or blue pill I guess. I figured some people may have been interested in it, especially the whole two-different-kind of "Bigfoot" part and the ones we are mainly interested in/encountering most of the time live in and around caves part...technically 3 different kinds, the third they said was a "Thought Form", a psychological phenomena I guess. Or maybe if you get enough people thinking something or believing in something, it sort of becomes real? I have no clue...

And may I ask for some of your reading list to assess this advancement of life in the universe and on Earth Xion Comrade. Also, how many of these entities, aliens and life-forms referenced have you personally observed, greeted, interacted with?

All respectful questions btw if you can answer them to thread fine.....if not please PM. Thanks for the post.

Sounds like you've been doing your homework, XC!

I'd like to check out some of your reading material, too.....please?

Of course! And I do realize that such things are regarded as taboo, or not that well understood(By me or most other people), just sort of something I picked up over time I guess. Went from Bigfoot, to ETs(Via Native American cultures), to things of a psychic nature. Most of the material that I have been jumping into was put together by LLresearch.com, that is the website, all of it is for free. The main books are The Law of One, 5 books on the site. Just click on Publications in the tool bar on the site. Dangerous territory to be sure(The Psychic phenomena/ET phenomena when put into practice IE trying to get abducted by/communicate with aliens, channeling, and crap like that) , most people that venture forth in blissful ignorance, I have discovered, end up having to run away from it. And for that conclusion that I have come to, all I can say is none. I have never tried and won't for a few years to be sure. I cannot imagine how anyone could expect another human being to believe any of it, no proof and it is just so far out there from the norm imo. It is a huge field that reaches far and wide, and easy to get lost in. I am still largely ignorant of it all. It is probably bigger than any other field of study, especially of a paranormal nature imho. I want to see a Forest Giant, I want to deal with that for sure, but I am not so sure I want to meet a ET...I will probably try anyway though...From my understanding they will not do anything to you that goes against your free will. Sort of strange, because some of the abductions sound like hell on earth to me.

Actually on the site, go to search and type in The Law of One, that brings it up, 5 volumes all in pdf format...

Edited by Xion Comrade
  • Upvote 2

BFF Patron

Thanks bro cool.gif

It's here: http://www.llresearch.org/

you get malware alerts at .com

BFF Patron

Wonder if they send the nuke-immune ones into US Nuclear Reservations like Hanford to build up tolerance and test them? Also, if the small ones don't have glowing eyes, then what do you have when you have a small ones with glowing eyes if they

are not juvenile Big guys?

I think for once, I'm speechless. Maldek? Bigfoot are Maldekians? Well those of you who communicate with them, would you please ask the psychic bigfoot to verify? Thanks in advance. smiley-alien011.gif

I'm new here, and I'm still struggling a bit with some things.

How seriously does Xion Comrade take this deeply-dippy stuff? How does the Plus 1 system work such that Comrade Xion gets a plus one for his latest missive? Is there such a thing as an ironic plus one?

Mike

Edited by MikeG

Honestly XC, I hate to tell you, but the one channeling got it all wrong. What actually happened was that in the big bang, we, the energy beings, came to earth to start our own creation outside of the Law of One. We knew it was dangerous, and our brothers were horrified to watch as their kin, The First Wave, got trapped in the flesh of the animals that they created. It prevented the First Wave from being sentient and completing the mission. The Second Wave arrived to come to the rescue of the First Wave and decided to use the hominids to manifest. It took a few million years to get the brain right in the skin clothes, unfortunately we got stuck just like the First Wave. Now we can't remember why we are here. We are stuck in a vicious cycle of reincarnation until we can break free. Several have come down into the flesh to remind us of our mission but we keep misinterpreting or disregarding the message. The bigfoot were just part of the First Wave and they've been stuck here a lot longer than the Second Wave. The goal is for all of us to reunite with the Law of One eventually.

Edited by Jodie