Does A Bigfoot/ufo Connection Exist?

Guest thekingdomkeys

Guest CT Seeker

I don't see the consistency from those claiming to be skeptics, to give any credence to a different "paranormal" topic (UFO's) being tied to this particular paranormal topic. If you are a skeptic to one, I would assume given the lack of hard evidence regarding UFO sightings (btw, which I happen to belive that some are valid, otherworldly crafts) you would also be a skeptic to that topic and if you were looking for an intersection of both unproven topics, you'd have to be a super-duper-skeptic of that idea. Either that or people are just goofing around.

Guest Jodie

This begs the question. We have Bigfoot sightings. We have UFO sightings. We have Bigfoot interacting with UFO's sightings. The following is not a joke nor is it photoshopped...

896149235852d5577.jpg

That's Mars on the right and Patty on the left. The question begged is why does that look so much like Patty?

My personal opinion is that that is only rock and geology and chance, but man, do those ever look similar.

I think we are all clear on who is who in the photos. The mars shot is indeed a rock formation, the other is either a man in suit or the real thing since it is on a sand bar where nothing is close enough from the background to create that kind of pareidoilia. I'm sure you are familar with the concept , it's where someone sees some random stimulus and perceives it to be significant.

Here's two pdf's about a couple from Colorado, who experienced some weird things on their ranch in 1978. they are a little long, but well worth the read in my opinion. they describe both bigfoot, and ufo's.

http://www.skinwalke...%20Part%201.pdf

http://www.skinwalke...%20Part%202.pdf

Kit, you comments are well received on this end.

Many are discounting and scoffing at the BF/UFO connection but haven't bothered to read reports such at the ones above or the one I posted. Many are just spouting off preconceived notions without reading and studying what is reported. Yes, the reports are weird and I'm not convinced they are true. I'm not throwing the issue aside either when reports pour in. Some members are just skimming the surface and confident they really know the truth without any effort to study what is being presented. If we want to know the truth, read, listen, check credentials, write, yet despise liars who try to fool us.

We as forum members need to read these stories then dig into the reputations of those involved to get to the truth. Below is the basis of the report that I posted and it's so outrageous yet someone is serious about reporting it. Read it, tear into it, see if this ranch is there, are there cattle mutilations occuring all over this area.....................but please get off the scoffing and start acting like scientists and read the reports and dig into the facts presented................................

"LAS VEGAS, Nev. Two years ago, Terry and Gwen Sherman were trying to unload a 480-acre Uintah County cattle ranch they said was rife with UFO activity and other bizarre occurrences....Millionaire philanthropist Robert T. Bigelow came to the rescue, buying the ranch and moving in a team of researchers and surveillance equipment."

Is it our right to judge or ostracize these otherwise ordinary people just because they have had an unordinary experience that we know nothing of due to our own ignorance and stubbornness? You have to note that some of the abductees in the past were also unbelievers and hard-nosed skeptics until it happened to them.

Perhaps the most well-known researcher in this area is Dr. John E. Mack, who is professor of psychiatry at The Cambridge Hospital, Harvard Medical School. A contributor to over 150 articles in professional (peer-reviewed) journals and a former Pulitzer Prize winner, he certainly appears to have impressive credentials.

He has been involved in almost a hundred of these cases personally, and has shocked the professional community by declaring that he believes these beings may be real and that they appear to have an agenda to develop a hybrid race!

At a professional conference on abductions at M.I.T., Dr. Mack asked the provocative question, "If what these abductees are saying is happening to them isn't happening, then what is?"

If Dr. Mack can take this seriously then what about you? Now the thread has to do with UFOs and BFs which is all wrapped up in the three reports presented. Again, I'm neutral and have an open mind and am not convinced since this whole BF/UFO connection in new to me and super bazaar.

Here is another story of UFOs and BF on a Utah Ranch. Don't know what to think about this.

http://www.rense.com...l32/strange.htm

Edited by georgerm

I think it's important to remember that not all reports of hairy, bipedal creatures are necessarily BF/sasquatch, and reported UFO's aren't necessarily interstellar spacecraft piloted by extraterrestrials.

Guest CT Seeker

Jodie, I don't think it is clear that what is depicted in the Mars photo is a rock formation which is why it is being discussed/argued about. For people interested in high strangeness on Mars I suggest checking out the following website. JP Skipper does an excellent job of taking the actual Mars photographs, defeating the obfuscation tactics and showing what is actually on Mars. It includes living vegetation, liquid water, what appears to be ancient buildings, etc:

http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/

Geography is the main reason I had to start rethinking my stance on the big hairy. . . . If they could convince themselves, then why couldn't I?

I just want to commend you on this post summitwalker. This is one of the best examples of critical thinking on display I've seen in a long time. Regardless of where you are on the "acceptance spectrum" right now, the fact that you've made that effort to step back and really look at why you think a certain way about something is really what critical thinking boils down to. Bravo.

Guest MikeG

CT Seeker.

I'll bet your house that you are wrong! That thing is not a living creature, nor a dead one. For a start, there is nothing on the planet for it to eat, and virtually nothing for it to breath (unless it pulls off the remarkable trick of living off 95% carbon dioxide). It would have to burn an incredible amount of energy to stay warm, as the air temperature rarely gets above freezing. No single animal ever exists on their own, and so there would need to be a population of these things, all requiring a food chain. There is not the slightest hint of any evidence to support any of these requirements.

Mike

Guest Jodie

Well CT Seeker, I don't think I trust that source. I believe I saw an article in National Geographic about this where they took pics from different angles, it looked like a rock then.

Guest CT Seeker

Sorry, people are misunderstanding what I wrote. I think there's a chance that could be a carved object on Mars. What I am certain of is that none of us know for sure.

Now regarding Mars (but this is getting off-topic a bit so maybe the Mods won't dig it), JP Skipper has a lot of photos that are from NASA that are untouched in any way other than he has zoomed in on them. maybe you should look at them and see for yourself what they depict. Regarding oxygen levels on Mars, part of the conspiracy theory is that the information we have been fed my NASA is deliberately incorrect. Here's an example of a pretty interesting photo because we are told Mars is basically a desert planet:

04-020-lakes-forests-close.jpg

Well CT Seeker, I don't think I trust that source. I believe I saw an article in National Geographic about this where they took pics from different angles, it looked like a rock then.

JP Skipper's evaluation (if I recall correctly) is that the image depicted a carving--so it being stone wouldn't be a disagreement--just whether or not it was a carving by a thinking entity or a random rock carved by nature.

Guest MikeG

I have no idea of the scale of that photo. That could be a close-up of the crusty surface of a salt pan taken from a few feet away, or something the size of Texas taken from miles up. Half a second in Photoshop would put it back to the correct colour, and after all that has been done we could start discussing why NASA would be involved in a conspiracy to mislead the world about Mars.

Mike

Guest CT Seeker

I have no idea of the scale of that photo. That could be a close-up of the crusty surface of a salt pan taken from a few feet away, or something the size of Texas taken from miles up. Half a second in Photoshop would put it back to the correct colour, and after all that has been done we could start discussing why NASA would be involved in a conspiracy to mislead the world about Mars.

Mike

Right and if you were really interested in a credible attack on the data you would go to the website and at least look at the data. I'd be glad to discuss it with you after you did that. But your speaking out of ignorance (not an insult--a description. Mods can relax) of the data isn't a position of strength for you.