Russian Officials Claim To Have Catpured A "bigfoot"

Guest ThatWildMan

BFF Patron

Hmmmm......looks very thick in the head?!

Guest wudewasa

No close ups, no efforts to get the "animal's" attention. The reporter is close to the "animal" but the "animal" is distracted by something else going on.

Wouldn't you know it - After centuries of reported encounters and decades of shaky video and blurry photos from afar, we get another inconclusive and laughable claim.

My God, man - Get up there and put the dang camera on this "bigfoot."

The very fact that they've presented this "evidence" is an insult. Looks like a guy in a bear suit to me, which is why I supect we are getting this video that's not all up on this thing. The scientific find of the century and they aren't probing that thing's colon with the lens of that camera? Yeah... makes perfect sense to me!

So sad.

This kind of stuff is why people treat bigfoot enthusiasts like idiots.

I guess all the bigfoot, yeti, yeren, yowie researchers or encounterers will be wanting to know the outcome of this story. It seems problematic already though - I mean only the Examiner seems to have the story (others have sourced from the Examiner it seems), its Russia and many a well resourced hoax has come from there, and though its captured they havent provided proper footage (and they know the world awaits such footage, they would make a mint).

Still, as most have said, its a matter of waiting and seeing. I mostly hope that this creature (whether yeti, human in suit, variation of gorilla or whomever) is given their freedom.

Edited by Encounter

BFF Patron

Well at least it won't need sunscreen where it's parked now, tg !

Can I have those 5 minutes of my life back? Please?

I especially liked this line from the text:

The minister says the animal is very frightened, eats mostly meat and vegetation.

Imagine that. Something that either eats meat or vegetation. What would be left? Rocks? Oh. Yeah. I forgot. There's a few out there that claim they do. <_<

Edited by GuyInIndiana