Russian Officials Claim To Have Catpured A "bigfoot"

Guest ThatWildMan

BFF Patron

Hmmmm......looks very thick in the head?!

I believe it could do a head-stand on command and it would be quite revealing.

Dr. Ketchum commented:

For those of you who are commenting to me on the alleged Russian BF captured, it will not affect our study at all in a negative way. No worries. The video doesn't look like the ones in North America AT ALL. I speak from personal experience.

And

The arms and legs are shorter, not shaped exactly correct. the gate is wrong, not in line and graceful. Hands and feet too small, I can go on but you get the idea.
Edited by rwridley

Guest believer

The costume pulls straight under the strain of the left arm lifting up when it is standing behind the man outside the cage talking. Anyone else see it?

Hmmm... two theories....

It's a total attention grabbing hoax to make up for their GREAT YETI ADVENTURE bull%$#@ from earlier in 2011 OR it's another kind of unidentified primate. I lean toward hoax.

Admin

Not even a good hoax.

Aww come on, the Russians have never falsely claimed to have accomplished something after getting wind that Americans are about to make a breakthrough in a given field. Or have we all forgotten the space race?

My money is on the judgement that this is a hoax intended to benchmark a date on the calendar just before a significant American revelation. It's only a matter of time until they catch a real one after the Ketchum Study comes out. When they do, they'll claim it was caught in December 2011 before Ketchum's release.

I'm just surprised Putin himself didn't wrestle it into submission.

Edited by JDL

Not even a good hoax.

I heard Randy Jackson's voice from "american idol" saying "come on man, you have to know thats not even half way good"! LOL, sigh, facepalm.

Edited by dxtsniper

BFF Patron

I'm just surprised Putin himself didn't wrestle it into submission.

And, so it goes.......

I predicted when the Georgia Boys first broke onto the scene with their claims, (beFORE the hoax was known) jokingly that it would only be a matter of time before Biscardi got into that mess. Less than a week later.. BINGO: there he was.

Think he'll be making any trips to Russia in the near future? LoL