On The Hunt For Sasquatch With Tracker.

Guest tracker

Guest tracker

Do these look correct?

post-1661-043993400 1311258498_thumb.jpg

post-1661-086309100 1311258556_thumb.jpg

no smile.gif, just to the right and up a bit. it's got it's head turned looking right at Bob. I bet there's others too near by watching the road construction show. sorry no paint program and no matrixing, I don't have the software. smile.gif

sorry no paint program and no matrixing, I don't have the software. smile.gif

You have Internet Explorer? It comes with it.

Guest tracker

You have Internet Explorer? It comes with it.

no i use a google one. I still look around for something. i could use it in other applications.

Guest tracker

This right?

Yea that's it's. everyone can decide on their own. But in broad daylight you never see much more than that. Man those suckers can blend well!

JMO

Guest Thepattywagon

Tracker, if you think that's a Sasquatch, then you probably see at least one other dark figure that you believe to be one as well, no?

Guest tracker

Tracker, if you think that's a Sasquatch, then you probably see at least one other dark figure that you believe to be one as well, no?

With that one i can make out a head and a shoulder/side. There could be others? but I need to see a least half a body otherwise i could point out a few dozen shadow shapes. I also like how it's positioned and the cover. They don't realize we have zoom capabilities and that we can see them at a distance sometimes. They seem to know we have very poor senses.

Speaking of which has anyone else notice a behavior change now that we have better thermal and IR?

JMO

Guest tracker

Roger that!

Bw circled the shadow man, did you see it yet?

Edited by tracker

Bw circled the shadow man, did you see it yet?

I'd kinda like to see what Bobby says. That circled figure appears to be smaller than the evergreen boughs next to it, which would seem to put it in the 12 to 18 inch tall range. I was looking for things in the overall picture and the zoomed in one to try to get some kind of scale, but only Bobby can really tell, since he was there. I assumed that when he posted the "zoomed in" pic, that he zoomed in on the BF and centered that pic on it. I know I could be way off, because I don't know the scale of anything there, and I have never seen a BF other than what I've told you.

Guest tracker

I'd kinda like to see what Bobby says. That circled figure appears to be smaller than the evergreen boughs next to it, which would seem to put it in the 12 to 18 inch tall range. I was looking for things in the overall picture and the zoomed in one to try to get some kind of scale, but only Bobby can really tell, since he was there. I assumed that when he posted the "zoomed in" pic, that he zoomed in on the BF and centered that pic on it. I know I could be way off, because I don't know the scale of anything there, and I have never seen a BF other than what I've told you.

I would of missed it without Bobzoom. I may have some hiding in some of my pics too? smile.gif