On The Hunt For Sasquatch With Tracker.

Guest tracker

^^^

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. On the BFF we accept very little at face value. We may have a tendency to over-analyze claims and be more skeptical than some other forums dedicated to this topic, but we think that is preferable to the alternative."

C'mon Tracker...that doesn't seem too fair.

After all, you're the one who opened the door to questions by posting the information here.

I hope you reconsider.

Guest tracker

^^^

C'mon Tracker...that doesn't seem too fair.

After all, you're the one who opened the door to questions by posting the information here.

I hope you reconsider.

I left it up to each individual ability to spot them. More then fair since I take all the risks. Good luck SD!

Tracker ;)

Admin

Tracker, my objection to your claims is that you have not produced them. Where is the video described below?

I know everyone is skeptical. I sent the vid to a few peers and I am ready to bring a scientist. And yea I shot vid with same old camera, sorry but I never expected anyone to be @ home.

I'll tell you guys this just in case Dr Meldrum lurks on BFF? Please PM me Dr. I need a scientist at this stage. You were in Ontario prior and know about the Bf activity in the north.

In the vid I see approx 7 Bf's. 4-5 in the shelter including toddlers and 2 adults in woods(sentries). One toddler is sitting on the big reds back and has feet sticking towards me. another at the back by tree i think? if only big red would just move a bit. But most importantly since the adults are just glaring at me from only 6' away is the toddler at the bottom right. When i look at him and pan towards him with camera he moves his head left and hides behind a thicker branch. Identical to Maine vid of baby in tree but smaller.

Now I know i made some opponents here BFF but please consider that i risked my life walking into that shelter with nothing except my small camera and guts to get that vid. I am a family man also. This is 30 years of chase come down to 6:15 seconds of video and :44 at close range of a Sasquatch Family group in a shelter they built.

Then i show up and walk right in after maneuvering around the adults outside. nice public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif

"the adults are just glaring at me from only 6' away" !!!

From six feet away, even that old crappy camera you had should get some good details. Where is it?

Edited by gigantor

Guest tracker

In my safe keeping where thieves can't steal it.

T

Edited by Biggie
-Removed needless quote of previous user from post.

Tracker, it's been over 2 months since you filmed the video of the Sasquatch family at close range. You said you would release it after getting it copyrighted.

So...has it been copyrighted? Do you no longer plan on showing it?

Guest tracker

Tracker, it's been over 2 months since you filmed the video of the Sasquatch family at close range. You said you would release it after getting it copyrighted.

So...has it been copyrighted? Do you no longer plan on showing it?

Even with a copy write it can be stolen. Which means i would have to chase down every thief @ my own expense. So I posted the other vids with Squatch that are within 25' also from last fall. I not a rich guy like Erickson that can sick his lawyers on anyone and everyone.

Hey maybe i'll make a DVD and tour with it and do conferences and act like a big shot celeb? And I'll start being skeptical of others and their research since i've already caught my Sasquatches? Of course all electronic devices would be held at the door. :D LOL

Unsure what to do after looking into it. So for now it's on the shelf. T <_<

Edited by tracker

Guest toejam

I have personally seen Tracker's footage in his home and he's in no rush to post it. I don't blame him. I wouldn't. I'd hold onto it until they're proven. It's a personal accomplishment for him and I can respect that he doesn't want to just hand it over for everyone to criticize. Once it's online it's virtually worthless (to him). Why give it away? He honest and not making any b.s. claims. Making a statement about his accomplishments is his right and understandable. He was excited as hell after obtaining it as anyone would be.

Edited by toejam

Tracker & Toejam, it is unfortunate that the rest of us don't get to see the footage, but I understand. It's not mine and I'm not the one out there filming them.

However, Tracker, I am curious about a previous video of yours. I believe it was titled "Sasquatch Blockade," and has since been removed from youtube. Despite being 240p, I was able to see the shapes that you indicated were Sasquatches. I'm a skeptic, and the quality was poor, but the vid was good enough for me to believe that if you filmed that with a higher quality camera, you would have had some solid evidence on your hands. What happened to this video?

Guest ajciani

Even with a copy write it can be stolen. Which means i would have to chase down every thief @ my own expense.

Pretty much the story of IP, but people publish stuff anyway.

So the question is what YOU want to get out of it. If it really is good, and you want to profit from it, you should do so quickly.

You could do one of those YouTube things where people watch a commercial before your video. This I think is low-risk to you, and could return a fair amount of green if the video goes viral.

You could rent a web server and charge admission. Just realize, that it is a large initial cost, and if the first viewers report back that it is just drawing bulls eyes around the holes, then additional clients become less likely, and you could loose money.

You could also copy it to DVD and sell the DVDs via mail order. It is a lot of effort on your part (if you keep costs low), but you won't take such a huge hit if the video is deemed "no good." Also on the minus side, is that the price point would need to be so low ($10 or less), that you probably will make no money at all (a disk, case, label, and postage running about $5).

BTW, you definitely want to get it out before the Ketchum paper is published, which could be any month now. Once that paper is published, legit footage of bigfoots may briefly spike, as news bureaus might want to get some to go with the story, but once it breaks, the price of bigfoot footage will probably collapse.

Which gives the fourth option. Contact a local TV news agency and show them the footage. Mention that a major scientific announcement is soon expected, and that you are willing to sell the network rights, so that they can have some unseen stock footage for "the biggest story of the millennium." HOWEVER, and this is important, do not contact the news agency about the video without showing it to someone more skeptical first. Ideally, someones who have poo-pooed your other videos. The reason is simple. If you show poor footage to a news producer, and then you get some truly good footage, that producer is highly unlikely to take your call. You become the "crazy guy" who sees everything in shadows.

Guest tracker

Good ideas Aj, And I've already shown it to a friend of the families who was a hard line skeptical non believer reporter/videographer. He now wants to join me on expeditions as do many others :) And as far as showing on it tv one draw back i admit is the 240p. So I am after better footage with new HD cam.

My 240p vids will be returned to my personal collection on the shelf. And I going to attempt to obtain some footage that no one ever has been able to do or seen before. Video of me interacting with them @ close range. But building trust takes time. So if others post their vids or research of Squatch eating pancakes or what ever they got first it matters not to me.

regards, T

Edited by tracker

Guest tracker

Tracker & Toejam, it is unfortunate that the rest of us don't get to see the footage, but I understand. It's not mine and I'm not the one out there filming them.

However, Tracker, I am curious about a previous video of yours. I believe it was titled "Sasquatch Blockade," and has since been removed from youtube. Despite being 240p, I was able to see the shapes that you indicated were Sasquatches. I'm a skeptic, and the quality was poor, but the vid was good enough for me to believe that if you filmed that with a higher quality camera, you would have had some solid evidence on your hands. What happened to this video?

I still have it's but its on the shelf with a few others. In total there were 7-8 Squatches that had us surrounded on that cliff. Only 2-3 were mentioned since they were in the open. I revisited that exact spot and may post a before and after type of vid. I need a better editing software program first. I might post that again in May when I take a break (Bflies). Although I've been asked to assist others at their locations. I might plan and lead an expedition into a remote area and give a few trusted people a taste of squatching Tracker style? So who knows if i'll even get a break this spring?

T

I've watched the video a few times, but can't spot anything ( that is obvious, to me ). The camera resolution, looks to be much improved over what you had. Maybe you could give me a hint on to where to freeze the frame, and start looking closer. If not comfortable here in this thread.. just shoot me a PM. Thanks !

edited for typo

Imo, I just posted a new vid, You should be able to spot at least 2 Bf's in this one :). And they don't duck on me this time!!

Sasquatches @ Shelter on my YT channel.

T

Edited by tracker

Guest tracker

I posted my new vid in Film section for those interested? Sasquatches @ Shelter. Watch for the heads in the branches and behind mound and at the end there's a Bf on the side of a tree.

T <_<

Edited by tracker