On The Hunt For Sasquatch With Tracker.

Guest tracker

Guest Cervelo

I'm to lazy to go back and read all this...

Where are we at with this?

Tracker are you saying the Bigfoot in this vid were less than 20' away and you didn't see them until you reviewed the vid? Anyone else chime in if this is correct please

Thx

Tracker, I know that you probably grow tired of the many questions that you're asked, but you have to understand that we have to ask them if we don't comprehend what you're saying or if the images you present are unclear to us. We weren't there... You were, and we certainly appreciate your willingness to share your videos with us. As a matter of fact, I follow your videos on Youtube and find them to be both interesting and enjoyable.

I don't think that Slabdog is trying to overwhelm you with questions to make you upset. I have some questions, too. We just want to know some details regarding both the videos and your comments. Nothing personal, mind you... just a genuine interest. Your patience with us is greatly appreciated.

Have a good one, Tracker.

See

When your eye's fail trust your instincts., T wink.gif

I had a friend who used to take this approach when crossing the road.

Last count, he'd been run down three times..... <_<

It doesn't work when applied to road safety and it doesn't work when gathering Bigfoot evidence either. Really, guys, I think this video has been indulged enough. If evidence this poor had been brought to the table a couple of years back the discussion thread wouldn't have lasted two days.

• Upvote 2

Admin

Tracker is calling for a scientist at this stage of his research. He has a video of him circumventing two BF sentries, then risking his life by entering a BF built shelter, where there were 7 BFs at 6' range! just glaring at him. He recorded BF toddlers in the shelter too.

I think he copyrighted that video though...

Edited by gigantor

Tracker I personally think your response to slabdog was uncalled for. To be fair you can't reasonably expect to not get a lot of questions from people about this subject. If you didn't want a lot of questions then you should have said so from the beginning or not posted about it to begin with. He didn't ask you 101 questions he asked you 4 questions and respectfully at that. I don't believe that's too much to ask.

Guest tracker

(bolding mine)

Tracker

So what do you think that means?

As a guy who works with real time observation and video recorded observations everyday....I'm trying to wrap my head around that concept and statement.

I actually find I see things (especially things at a distance) better in real time and watching it later on video diminishes the incident.

In all fairness though...I am not video taping in the woods....however I am an avid outdoors man / hunter and I have been known to spot a flickering squirrels tail from 50 yards ^_^

This is a serious question I am posing:

Why do you think it's easier for you to pick them out later in a video as opposed to in real time? I can spot them both ways but it's much easier when you don't have any trying to flank or sneak up on you while you watching one.

Are you trying to not look directly at them in real time so as not to alert them? Only when they get too close otherwise i look right back at them.

Or are you actually trying to see them in real time but just can't? Of course, LOL :) Some i see, some I don't? It's a big family group with lots of bold Juvies. But mostly I am always watching out for the protective large adults. So i'll look past the teenagers that approach or act indifferent.

Sometimes i teach them things. Last weekend I showed them how to make snowballs and used a tree as a target after the "Music at the Bf Barriers Vid. [/color]

cheers Tracker wink.gif

Edited by megatarsal
to remove provocative statement

• 3 weeks later...

This Topic is open again for Discussion.

Please note the title of the thread 'On the Hunt for Sasquatch with Tracker'.

Please ensure all commentary is on topic and that you show each other respect.

Do not make things personal.

Participation in this and all threads is subject to appropriate behaviour as outlined in the BFF Rules and Guidelines (link at bottom right).

ALL participants are directed to read the topic below, linked from my sig line.

Guest Loonsquatch

What ever came of the film Tracker said he took inside the BF nest a few months ago? I know the thread was locked and he said he would release it in due time after making sure he protected his rights to the film. Sorry if it has been discussed since, but I haven't seen anything?

Loonsquatch

Guest tracker

In my newest vid on my channel. There's a few watchers but also a tan face with huge dark eye's only 15-18' away watching me (filmed with my new cam). See if you can spot it?

good luck, Tracker

Edited by tracker

I've watched the video a few times, but can't spot anything ( that is obvious, to me ). The camera resolution, looks to be much improved over what you had. Maybe you could give me a hint on to where to freeze the frame, and start looking closer. If not comfortable here in this thread.. just shoot me a PM. Thanks !

edited for typo

Edited by imonacan