On The Hunt For Sasquatch With Tracker.

Guest tracker

Guest tracker

your 1st plaster cast?

that is one wide foot

i'm impressed

1st one in a while worth casting I usually only see old and distorted ones. Also i had trouble getting tape measure to sit nice so it's slightly off. I hope i am not being hoaxed, what do you guys think? dry.gif

1st one in a while worth casting I usually only see old and distorted ones. Also i had trouble getting tape measure to sit nice so it's slightly off. I hope i am not being hoaxed, what do you guys think? dry.gif

I'd look at do you have multiple witness's from the same area? Multilpe stories of curious incidents? As long as that holds true I'd run with you got some "foots" running around. If it's valid you will run across more prints anyways. Don't sweat the small stuff yet! :) Hoaxer always slip up anyway...just give them enough rope!! LOL!!

Guest tracker

It's a good find forsure! If I keep finding clues one is in the area. Then i will plan a trip and go after it. I also seen a big pile of black scat so there's a meat eater about. So it could be interesting if i go on another solo trip.

Tracker dry.gif

Guest toejam

Hey Tracker, looks like we've been to a few of the same areas. Here's some pics from my outings.

Algonquin area

_MG_9010-1.jpg

_MG_8971-1.jpg

panoramic4.jpg

Algonquin Park

_MG_7293-1.jpg

_MG_7153.jpg

_MG_7236-1.jpg

_MG_4859-1.jpg

_MG_4836-1.jpg

Ontario is beautiful!

Guest toejam

Okay Tracker, here's one.

Labour Day weekend 2009. It was a wet weekend.

My buddy got there two days before me. I got up to the area about 7am to meet him at the head of the logger road.

As I sat there having a spiked coffee, I thoroughly enjoyed the half hour wait listening to the silence and shaking off the several hours drive I just did.

My buddy then shows up to pick me up and drive me in to camp. There's only two of us.

This is a location of previous activity given to me by a Hunter. I fully appreciate the information.

On our drive in we notice some fresh wolf tracks. So fresh that they weren't there on his way out to pick me up.

We check them out then continue our way in.

He proceeds to tell me that the second night something banged several times on his truck. What?

He is alone and sleeping in his vehicle. I don't blame him. I would be sleeping in there too if I was in there alone.

I set up camp and then we decided to go for a walk down the logger road looking for prints.

As we walked my buddy decides to grab a fist sized rock and try some rock clacking.

He drops the rock and we continue on our way.

We walk maybe 40ft. if that, when we hear a tree crash off to our left not far into the forest.

What? That was odd timing. He asks me if I want to go check it out.

I'd been up since 3am and driving throughout the night. There was a slight drizzle.

I was tired and didn't feel like getting all wet crawling around through the bush.

Yeah I know. We left it for later.

I find I tend to deny their presense at times. I feel like no way there's a sasquatch right there right now! Now I question that. It's happened on several occasions to date.

We continue our walk without incident.

That was the first strange part of my weekend besides my buddy telling me about the banging on his vehicle.

As the weekend proceeded we did some wood knocking and whoops. Let me tell you, this really does bring them in if they're in the area. I've had enough approaches to solidy this statement.

It was very quiet there. Silent. At one point my buddy says he heard something run off into the bush as he walked the perimeter of our camp site at one point.

I decided to go for a walk and see if I could find anything.

I didn't see anything but I did hear what sounded like ground thumps. Several times I could hear and feel what sounded like something stomping its foot on the forest floor. My buddy reminded me of Chris Noel when he mentioned that he was going to call one Thumper for the same reason.

There were no Moose or other large animals close by that I could find.

I photograph wildlife as a serious hobby (for now) and I'm pretty good with forest sounds. I spend a substantial amount of time chasing the critters looking for that money shot.

It was the last day when the strangest moment happened. We had a visitor(s) come to the perimeter of our camp at 6am.

I had just woken up in my tent. My buddy was sleeping in his truck not far from me. Maybe 30/40ft.

I don't know why I woke up. I may have heard it coming through the bush towards our camp.

I was lying there awake only a short time when I heard two very loud limb breaks. Snap, snap!

Instantly I thought there was a Moose walking past our camp. I lay there listening.

A few seconds pass when 3 very loud intentional bangs on my friend's truck broke the silence of the morning.

I heard two footsteps then it stopped.

My head is spinning trying to figure out what's going on.

I then hear my buddy get out of his vehicle to relieve himself. He then gets back in.

It was just getting light where my tent set up was and his truck still sat in the dark.

I was thinking what the hell is he doing banging on his vehicle at this time? Why the hell would he do something like that?

My eyes were heavy and I fell back to sleep. Again I feel like kicking my own ass for not getting up and going to investigate.

They seem to be good at catching me off guard. It's happened several times now. I deny and end up losing on what could have been an extraordinary moment.

Hopefully I learned my lesson this time.

I ask my buddy later what the hell was going on at 6am? He looked at me with a blank look? Huh?

He didn't have a clue what I was talking about. He'd gone to sleep at 2am the night before.

I had crashed before midnight. He was in a deep sleep when the bangs on his vehicle happened.

He woke up not realizing what was going on. He got out, relieved himself and then jumped back into his truck.

He did tell me that he felt creeped out when he stepped out of his vehicle. He felt fear.

I laughed and said there was probably a Biggie standing right there watching you. All in all it was an exciting weekend for strange moments.

We're definitely going back same time this year but for a longer trip.

Nobody knew where we were. It's a quiet remote area.

I believe that we did have a big guy visit us. It's a more feasible explanation than a stranger coming into our camp at 6am just to bang on a truck. Can't wait to go back this year!

This was camp.

_MG_9760.jpg

Guest Cervelo

T,

Wow sounds like an awesome site! Bigfoot wake up calls that's creepy. I do believe they can tell when your asleep. I always have my trail cam pointed at my tent once I'm "really" going to bed. My theory is at that point anything that starts messing with my tent isn't the big guy and the shooting will be well documented:) just kidding kinda...Are your pics from the Deep River Area I've made one fishing trip at the KO lodge that part of the world is heaven on

earth!

Edited by Cervelo

Guest tracker

Hey good one TJ,

Smart call staying out of the thick trees (tree break) thats their terrain. I try to make them come to me into more open areas. It's kinda creepy having something watching you and visiting your camp eh. :) Not sure how far away that site is? but if you guys think you need some help let me know. ;)

ps. did you go into the bush and look for tree twist, prints, scat or hair?

Edited by tracker

Guest toejam

T,

Wow sounds like an awesome site! Bigfoot wake up calls that's creepy. I do believe they can tell when your asleep. I always have my trail cam pointed at my tent once I'm "really" going to bed. My theory is at that point anything that starts messing with my tent isn't the big guy and the shooting will be well documented:) just kidding kinda...Are your pics from the Deep River Area I've made one fishing trip at the KO lodge that part of the world is heaven on

earth!

Finally got my first trail cam and I know where to aim it next time I'm in there!

They catch you off guard that's for sure. It's definitely a thrilling experience to think of what is banging on the vehicle.

Haven't been up to Deep River but it sounds great. Lots of beautiful country in these parts.

Guest toejam

Hey good one TJ,

Smart call staying out of the thick trees (tree break) thats their terrain. I try to make them come to me into more open areas. It's kinda creepy having something watching you and visiting your camp eh. :) Not sure how far away that site is? but if you guys think you need some help let me know. ;)

ps. did you go into the bush and look for tree twist, prints, scat or hair?

Liv'n and Learn'n Tracker. I like to keep to open areas as well for camp. Lots of cover for them to come close.

Watching your camp and banging on your vehicle to let you know they were there. Ha. Awesome stuff.

We always look the area over (not that thoroughly) for prints and twists/limb breaks.

I photograph the wildlife and hope for Biggie to approach. Many hours for few occasions but well worth the experiences.

The impact on your psyche when you experience them up close leaves a long lasting impression.

I think I'm a bigfoot junkie now :D

Best drug ever!

Guest tracker

Many hours for few occasions but well worth the experiences.

The impact on your psyche when you experience them up close leaves a long lasting impression.

I think I'm a bigfoot junkie now :D

Best drug ever!

Just wait until you see one and it (they?) stares back at you. life altering ;)

Guest toejam

Just wait until you see one and it (they?) stares back at you. life altering ;)

I know Tracker. From the voice I've heard I can only speculate but I know it'll F me right up

I'm hoping this is the year. I've learned and obtained enough info and experience to bring it on.

I just hope I can press that record button in time. A vocalization at the same time would top it off. Looking forward to it like a kid at Christmas.

Guest tracker

I know Tracker. From the voice I've heard I can only speculate but I know it'll F me right up

I'm hoping this is the year. I've learned and obtained enough info and experience to bring it on.

I just hope I can press that record button in time. A vocalization at the same time would top it off. Looking forward to it like a kid at Christmas.

If one screams at you, you'll be in for a treat! Also that usually means it (they) wants you out of their territory IMO. I wouldn't argue just pack up? and leave as calm as you can day or night. Because what good is any evidence if your not around afterwards? Unless of course you leave it for me to retrieve. Hey I'll try to remember to mention you guys in the credits and in my thank you speeches as i recieve my nobel and oscar OK? ;)