Need Help In Central Texas.........

Bigtex

I'm in Texas, so don't know much about the other States. There are few sightings in Central Texas, and that's because most won't report such things, but I have heard folks experiences talked about plenty. 

Here are a couple of Maps for Texas, one showing Rivers, and the other Power Lines, aka the Bigfoot Highways. IMO.......look for Bigfoot in the wild areas where Rivers & Power Lines cross and/or in close proximity. They will seek these wild areas as they move around, some call it a migration, which it is to some degree, but more of a 'hunter-gatherer' behavior.

I have posted fossil tracks before, and here are a few again from here in Central Texas, also......interestingly, all of the human/bigfoot type prints are in the same layer as the Dinosaur tracks I have found, how do you explain that one, and these certainly aren't the only examples of this around the globe. Below are the 'big & small' that I have found; the human type prints, most are almost a perfect fit for me, and my foot comfortably fits in them - a size 9.5 EE-Wide, then there are the really big ones, shown below.......I try to poor water in them for better definition, as they are hard to see when dry. The Dino tracks appear to be from 2 different animals, a T-Rex type of creature, and the smaller ones a Rapter type. All are in the same area, and all covered & preserved on the same day by some type of disaster. I believe the rock picture is evidence of this very bad day, and shows a chunk of fossilized beach, notice the ripples, and the last piece of the pumice/fall-out material that buried it........creek erosion has uncovered all of this, and worn away most of the softer material that covered them for so long.

post-193-0-61883700-1424975312.gif

post-193-0-55171900-1424975332.jpg

post-193-0-68591900-1424975344.jpg

post-193-0-32059200-1424975811_thumb.jpg

post-193-0-50214100-1424975825_thumb.jpg

post-193-0-81183600-1424975849_thumb.jpg

post-193-0-41231900-1424975872_thumb.jpg

post-193-0-85851400-1424975882_thumb.jpg

post-193-0-32617300-1424975923.jpg

Edited by Bigtex

Also......Google or YouTube Dino & Human prints together on the Paluxy River near Glen Rose Texas. The human prints were quickly covered up and not shown to the public until recently, as that area was very religious in older days. This is only 2 hours North of where I am. Google the 'Ica Stones' too while you're at it.

Guest Divergent1

Amazing!! Anyone else in the south find any fossilized prints like this? Tex, did you ever invite a local anthropologist out to have a look at your prints? The one by the black tennis shoe looks like a pure neanderthal print.

Edited by Divergent1

I have a book called "Tracking Those Incredible Dinosaurs and the people who knew them."  I agree with the dinosaur prints but not convinced about the people (if they mean hairless ones like us) but I would entertain the idea of hairy people but that's up for debate.

The copyright is 1980 but I do remember years ago on this forum the subject of Glen Rose, Texas was being discussed.  Dinosaurs from 225 million years ago walking with humans???  VERY BIG humans if you look at the comparison photos of the prints from the limestone and modern human prints side by side.

I'm not convinced because we keep finding different creatures buried in that limestone in just the United States. 

Now, there is one human looking print called the Dougherty print which is over 21 inches long and 9 inches wide.   The photos in the book are not that wonderful but that was 1980.

• 2 weeks later...

It's been raining, and seems more like normal weather that we haven't had for 5 to 6 years due to the drought.......which is great! However, the damage has been done to our native hardwoods, all are either dead or in serious distress here in the Texas Hill Country. Anyone hiking in this area watch out for widow makers!

Here's a tip......even if a tree looks healthy with green leaves, if it is putting out new growth at the root area, it has all but given up on the old tree, and is putting its future resources to the new growth, and the old seemingly healthy looking tree can snap at the slightest breeze......watch out! 

I did manage to sneak out on Saturday, and took a hike through one of the Kill Zones out here, and several new Deer carcasses. Whether they are being killed here, dragged, or dumped really doesn't matter to me, but they sure attract lots of predatory action!

post-193-0-99880600-1425909181.jpg

post-193-0-69229800-1425909193.jpg

post-193-0-94077900-1425909206.jpg

post-193-0-52156600-1425909218.jpg

post-193-0-34580000-1425909239.jpg

post-193-0-13437000-1425909255.jpg

BFF Patron

That kill zone thing seems pretty unique.    I find deer carcasses now and then but never in one area like that.    Is it in an area with a lot of cover or something?     Other than all the carcasses, is there something else different about that area?   Just curious.     

The area is wooded, except the area where I find most of these, and is an open grassy area about a quarter acre......probably some ambushing going on from the tree line.

I know that when I go through there, the local Coyote Pack does not like it at all, and will usually make their presence and displeasure known.

I need to set up a blind near this clearing.......anyone wanna join me?

I've walked by this huge old Juniper many times, finally took a picture of the large limb break, big tree, huge limb, and my head is at the green line.

Picture of Wolfy with one of the Deer legs pictured earlier......she often carries these things along during the hike, and by the time I got back to my truck, she had crunched the bones, and eaten the entire leg, hooves & all, yummy:)

post-193-0-70215400-1425938916.jpg

post-193-0-76461700-1425938926.jpg

post-193-0-59531900-1425938936_thumb.jpg

post-193-0-06874500-1425939057.jpg

BFF Patron

Wolfy is really pretty.   Does she know it?  

Oh yeah, she knows it, and is so very spoiled........more like a child.

Here she is ready to go by my parabolic rig:)

post-193-0-84686800-1426003041.jpg

BFF Patron

Her fur and coloration is very nice.   Do those leg bones make her sick at all?      

I try to stop her from eating dead animals on hikes, but she's a wolf at the end of the day. The other two rarely eat the animal kills, and get sick when they do, wolfy's got a cast-iron gut, that's for sure.

You can't really train a wolf either, they do what they want basically......but what she will do consistently every day is to please me because SHE wants to, and that is the key, it's all about pack mentality, and mutual respect for the other members. I also try very hard to never disrespect wolfy. Of the 3 dogs, she's the best behaved, but by far the most demanding. Another nice thing about her is when folks ring or knock on the door, she doesn't bark, but instead goes stealth mode until she sees who it is.......if it's a family friend, then she howls......which is pretty cool. 

• gigantor unlocked and featured this topic
  • gigantor unlocked this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic
  • gigantor unpinned this topic
  • gigantor unlocked and pinned this topic
  • gigantor unlocked and pinned this topic
  • gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured and featured this topic