Debunk The Debunking

Bigfoot is the all encompassing animal -- big like a bear/moose, smart as a human, more agile than a deer/cougar, and as rare and elusive as a wolverine. It just doesn't make any sense.

RayG

With respect you sure are stuck on your super human jedi gymnast shtick, despite what's been said

to utterly refute that whole line of thought.

While I have referred to bigfoot a number of times as wood-ninjas, gifted in the art of agility, stealth, concealment, and camouflage, I do not recall ever using 'jedi' to describe bigfoot. My single reference to bigfoot being like Yoda had more to do with the 900 years of accumulated wisdom of the character, not his proficiency with a light-sabre, or his ability to train Jedi Knights.

Really big animals (bear/moose) end up as road kill. Bigfoot does not.

Really smart animals (humans) end up as road kill. Bigfoot does not.

Really fast/agile animals (deer/cougars) end up as road kill. Bigfoot does not.

Really rare and elusive animals (wolverine) end up as road kill. Bigfoot does not.

That there is no bigfoot road kill is something I still find puzzling, apparently you do not. Fair enough.

RayG

On the subject of camera traps. My team has recorded audio at very close range on a couple of occasions that I would suspect was BF and with camera traps in the imediate area. The cameras didn't trigger on the creature, though they are not so difficult to avoid since they don't trigger and photograph in a 360 degree field. The lack of success with them is still a mystery. If bigfoot grasps the concept that they represent our eyes in the woods, then that might explain it.

S/Y, on the 360 degree field of view issue. One thing we have tried is putting "more than one cam in the same specific area" facing different views. (Problem is it looks completely unnatural, too much junk).

Treeknocker,

I don't remember the subject of stolen clothing coming up, however, I can ask my friend.

The shadowfolk can open containers, I have already ran that test. They can open raisin boxes on just one side, eat the contents and leave me the box. The strangest thing was every one of the plastic containers has gone missing except for one. It's very possible that they could use them to carry other things, perhaps water.

We felt so guilty and now use paper bags that will naturally break down. Those plastic containers will last thousands of years and wish I could find them and put in my recycle.

That there is no bigfoot road kill is something I still find puzzling, apparently you do not. Fair enough.

RayG

I don't, because I don't arbitrarily reduce them to "animal" status. And yes, I find the assumption

that they are simply dumb animals highly arbitrary. All things considered, and I do mean ALL

things, something closer to us is much more plausible. When you start to go down this path, things

start to fall into place a bit. I would have to ignore a lot of things, A LOT OF THINGS that pervade

many different reports over the years to simply call then animals.

No by now I've come to the conclusion that "people" comes much closer to describing them.

So no I don't find it strange that they can avoid a single tiny car traveling amid hundreds upon hundreds

of square miles of wilderness. Lots of reports seem to indicate a type of "chicken" being played

with vehicles.

Buy hey Ray, I could be wrong, they may not even be there, who knows.

Maybe we'll find out in our lifetimes, maybe not.

In any case, thanks for the replies.

Admin

The shadowfolk can open containers, I have already ran that test. They can open raisin boxes on just one side, eat the contents and leave me the box. The strangest thing was every one of the plastic containers has gone missing except for one. It's very possible that they could use them to carry other things, perhaps water.

Don't take the bait people...

Admin

I'm not biting.

While it is claimed that bigfoot leaves footprints, to date no actual foot has been matched to suspected footprint.

Which doesn't disprove BF as a source for the tracks, esp those examined by credentialed experts (such as Meldrum) and confirmed to have the characteristics of tracks left by a living flesh and blood creature.

I've made no such determination. I questioned why there is no bigfoot road kill, because it seems every other NA animal has ended up as road kill, no matter how smart, agile, big, rare, or elusive. Invoking unproven special bigfoot behavior, characteristics, or capabilities to explain away a situation that can't otherwise be explained is the basic underpinnings of special pleading.

Typical psuedo-skeptical gobbledygook. First you demand a "reason" as to how or why some arguement is or isn't so, then when the proponents respond with information you dismiss it out of hand as "special pleading". Then you repeat your original demand "Why? How?"

Get a new record, this one's broken...

Which doesn't disprove BF as a source for the tracks, esp those examined by credentialed experts (such as Meldrum) and confirmed to have the characteristics of tracks left by a living flesh and blood creature.

Typical psuedo-skeptical gobbledygook. First you demand a "reason" as to how or why some arguement is or isn't so, then when the proponents respond with information you dismiss it out of hand as "special pleading". Then you repeat your original demand "Why? How?"

Get a new record, this one's broken...

While I'm sure ol Ray is a nice enough and intelligent guy, I've noticed the same thing about his posts here.

He posts, you answer, he disregards and proceeds as if the responses to him never happened.

Not picking on you Ray, but whether you can see it yourself or not, objectively,

that's exactly how your posts seem to work here.