Time To Capture Bf

Guest drtracr

I think it is time to capture a BF and put all the speculation to bed. Capture and release is the answer and I have a plan in place to do it, just need a team.

JM

Call Blackwater, they do about anything. They call themselves Academi now.

http://academi.com/

Let us know how it works out.

Guest Particle Noun

The pro kill talk really makes me Ill. If a new tribe were discovered in the Amazon, and rumor was they were covered in hair, would your first response be "kill one and bring it in!!!"

That is just all kinds of wrong.

Guest Crowlogic

The pro kill talk really makes me Ill. If a new tribe were discovered in the Amazon, and rumor was they were covered in hair, would your first response be "kill one and bring it in!!!"

That is just all kinds of wrong.

Tribes as in the Amazon are human beings with technology and culture. If they by chance were covered with hair they would still bear the hallmarks of humanism. Bigfoot is not known to have culture or technology and nearly all indications are that it is not human.

Shouldn't you wait to get a clear determination of what they are before pronouncing, "Body on a slab or nothing at all."? In one thread you're calling for murder charges to be brought up on Justin Smeja, while in this one calling for said murder to be committed. Kill first, determine if there are charges later seems pretty sketchy.

@crowlogic...I wouldn't call anything tribes in the Amazon have "technology." Simple tools at best.

The Brazilian constitution has statutes protecting all indigenous and undiscovered peoples. I've seen estimates flat there are hundreds of tribes still undiscovered and it seems like every few months they're finding a new one.

As for the subject @ hand...HABITUATION and habituation alone seems to be the best option IMHO.

Shouldn't be too hard to trap one, according to another thread they are known to hop trains to get around, all you'll need is a train schedule and a way to delay their getting off at their stop. :haha:

Edited by summitwalker

Guest BFSleuth

drtracr in the OP didn't say anything about killing. From what I read the premise of this discussion is about catch and release.

If we believe the stories of old or the more recent Zana episode its been done (except for the release part).

I would be interested to know how it would be done. I think from ancient texts they talked about driving them into nets with armies of hunters beating the bush, or seducing them with a woman. What were your thoughts, drtacr?

Guest drtracr

Not ready to discuss my plans. I can say however it does not include tranquilizers, dr9iving them into nets or anything that has been tried. I will only discuss the plan with a team when I get eveything in place. It will be costly, so have to arrange backing first.

I have done many things that others could not do and will do this as well. You just have to be smarter than they are.

JM

can't locate Ed Smiths info on the web site.

Drtracer- before you spend alot of time and money, you may want to check to state regulations that pretain to non-specific mammals and regulations that prohibit the harassing of such animals. In some states such as California it is prohibited to use electric call-blasting at night.

also prohibited is harming any non-game or unspecified animal. Harming incompasses meaning such as harassing, corralling, capturing without a permit and/or altering said enviornment. The federal government also has unspecified regulations which protect the wildlife from harmfull exersises on federal land. IMO sir, can I ask you to take a step back for a moment and reconsider the effects of your actions and treat OUR Natural resourses and possibly a sensitive species that the Sasquatch may be effected by your actions; quite cavalier IMHO. Thank you. ptangier