Retired Usa Forest Ranger Knows Sasquatch Is Real.

Guest spurfoot

Would someone please identify for me the beautiful "heroic" sounding music at the end of the second part of this video.

cant help but wonder how many forest rangers "know".........or would actually say so

Edited by slicktrick

Guest ajciani

Hard to say.

Bill Dranginis once told me that he had started up a casual conversation with some forest rangers, moved it toward the strange and unusual, and then asked if there were any campsites that had recurring strangeness. The rangers knew exactly what he was talking about, because they told him to go to the campsite at the end of the forestry road, "that's where the big ones are."

I have heard other stories concerning the national forest service and known or possible bigfoot related events. I have also heard that there is a stark difference between talking bigfoot with national forest employees and the national park employees. The NPS employees give it a good chuckle, while the NFS employees tend to be either forthright or cryptic, but never belittle BF. I think it has to do with NPS employees dealing with park patrons all the time, and NFS employees being out and about, managing the land.

Still it is interesting that this former NFS employee said that they studied the bigfoots.

I had a game warden (Oregon State Police officer) tell me his father had seen a bigfoot just outside of a campground where I was camping and fishing, while his father was on patrol (his father was an OSP officer or BLM/FS officer).

Would someone please identify for me the beautiful "heroic" sounding music at the end of the second part of this video.

"O Fortuna" by Orffs and was used twice in the movie "Excalibur" and I agree it is one of my favorite pieces of music of all time.

Edited by Sunflower

Guest KentuckyApeman

Mozart, O Fortuna

Music is from Carmina Burana, by Carl Orff (1936). The entire composition is a collection

of poems and dramatic texts in Latin and old German put to music for chorus, soloists and

orchestra. What you hear is the first selection ' O Fortuna'.

RE

Anyone else think there will be a Finding Bigfoot episode here in the future?

I had e-mailed Cliff Barrackman on this...how do you not have an episode on the Honobia Siege event ????

Stinky

Guest spurfoot

O Fortuna seems particularly well suited for Bigfoot. I suggest that some Sasquatch person name their male child "Orff" , and a female child "Fortuna" .

I had e-mailed Cliff Barrackman on this...how do you not have an episode on the Honobia Siege event ????

Stinky

No way in Hades anyone in Honobia associated with the Siege would have anything to do with BFRO, or the BFRO with anything having to do with the Siege. It was the BFRO that screwed up the investigation at Honobia then tried to turn everyone against the residents when they wouldn't let BFRO swarm the place with investigators and gear trying to keep the BF around.

Timberghost on BFF 1.0 laid out the whole sorry story...too bad those archives are "premium member only"...

Edited by Mulder

Whoa! Wait. How do become a premium member? I demand entry or a pox on BFF 2.0!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I like this old timer. Can't verify anything he says regarding BF, but here's to hoping they're real! And a Friday toast to boot. :yahoo:

Wtb, gotta pony up $20 thru paypal.,

there's a link here somewhere, I'm sure staff will be pleased to help you.