Retired Usa Forest Ranger Knows Sasquatch Is Real.

BFF Patron

No way in Hades anyone in Honobia associated with the Siege would have anything to do with BFRO, or the BFRO with anything having to do with the Siege. It was the BFRO that screwed up the investigation at Honobia then tried to turn everyone against the residents when they wouldn't let BFRO swarm the place with investigators and gear trying to keep the BF around.

Timberghost on BFF 1.0 laid out the whole sorry story...too bad those archives are "premium member only"...

What he said (round-about), plus probably several organizations and many individuals have already "claim-jumped" or attempted to claim-jump this area (with or without permission) ..... so I gotta think it is probably a good place to be shot now. Or, if you think differently, take your chances (with property owner permission of course)..... Just don't take your girl-friend for a picnic including ice tea, lol.

Edited by bipedalist

I'm still trying to figure out why Mozart's name is being associated with that piece of music. :unsure:

it shouldnt be.. its not Mozart...

it's a composer named Carl Orff....

Carmina Burana - "Fortuna, Imperatrix Mundi is the piece he wanted to know about....

-A-

I'm a retired Canadian forest ranger. Never heard of such a thing or that anyone I've ever known or worked with in the field had heard of such a thing either. It seems to be more of an American thing.

t.

Edited by Terry

Desk job?

Nope, in fact for many years I didn't even have a desk. Lots of timber cruising, tree marking, wildlife surveys from the air and fighting forest fires. Even the guys with desk jobs started out in the field. Not once did I ever hear anyone say anything, even joking, about bf.

t.

What part of Canada did you live and work in Terry? I am surprised you never heard one word about it, I have some OPP friends in Northern Ontario who have heard lots about it, I camp and fish with a retired government biologist, who, although not a believer,has certainly heard lots about it. I know a couple active MNR officers who also are pretty open minded about it.

What part of Canada did you live and work in Terry? I am surprised you never heard one word about it, I have some OPP friends in Northern Ontario who have heard lots about it, I camp and fish with a retired government biologist, who, although not a believer,has certainly heard lots about it. I know a couple active MNR officers who also are pretty open minded about it.

I'm west of Ottawa right near Algonquin Park. I worked my whole career with MNR and probably know those officers. Man, no one would accept that there were cougars being seen let alone bf. Any conservation officers I've ever known would laugh you out of town if you mentioned bf. Still, I can't speak for everyone and I'm just talking about my experience. If you get up this way fishing again this year I hope you have a great trip!

t.

Guest Cervelo

Indeed great fishing only place I've every been and caught largemouth/ smallies, northern pike, walleye, and muskie on the same trip!

Might be one of the best kept fishing secrets in the world!!

Highly recommended I would go again in a heartbeat :)

And I agree with you the people that are really in the know are pretty consistent in that response... Of course you could be in on the big conspiracy to hide the exsitence of Bigfoot LOL !

Edited by Cervelo

I think the ridicule factor keeps a lot of people quiet. If Bigfoot is real, I think up North would be one of the hardest places to find it, people who have not gone North, really have no idea how vast it is. We have been up, and flew with an outfit called Ivanhoe air a couple times, out of Folyette, and I am sure I spelled that wrong. Get dropped at a remote cabin for killer walleye and pike fishing.

Cervelo, where are do you live? (General area of course)

Anyone else think there will be a Finding Bigfoot episode here in the future?

Mr. Branson"s Property would likely be a great place, but I wonder if he still thinks he has been working with the BFRO all this time, when in fact, those people now run the TBRC. I'm afraid there would be a conflict of interest, but it is only a hunch. :lol:

My father spent a lot of time in the woods. As a boy he summered with a forest ranger in the Rockies. Later he was a field geologist. He always had a non-squatch opinion for squatch-related activity (unseen humans knocking on trees, etc). Only recently has he acknowledged that they exist -- and that only because he has been forced to.

Guest Cervelo

JohnC,

Richmond Va!

Let me know if you want go we will need two others

I got this gig nailed, we will stay at the KO lodge at Deep River, they actually have two lodges one on their own lake and another on the Ottawa river!

How could it get any better great fishing and a little biggie " hunting" at the sametime!!!

I've asked every hunting guide I have ever met about BF and everyone of them gave me the same answer...heard stories but never seen anything that they thought was related (all in BC/AB). My cousin, who has claimed to see one while hunting near Hedley BC back in the 80s has also worked for years as a guide and has asked around as well and gotten the same response, in fact he has stopped relating his own story. My cousin is pretty adamant about what he saw, and his story has not changed, nor has his willingness to repeat it to me whenever I ask about it, but I always find it disappointing that asking around to hunting guides has been so far fruitless, especially considering they get around on horseback and many of these make their living in NW BC and particularly in the Bella Coola region. They see tons and tons of bear though!

Cheers.

Edited by summitwalker

We go on a fly in about every other year Cervelo, this summer is not the summer,but next summer will be. In the mean time, if you want to try some extreme musky fishing in the fall, let me know, there is a river mouth to Lake St Clair about an hour from me, that is just crazy good in the fall, when the shad come in to spawn, the musky come to feast.

Aside from world famous grizzly guide Clayton Mack who mentioned seeing sasquatch in his book, you can go over to the hunting bc forum and do a search on Bigfoot.

There is a guide there that claims multiple sightings and stories