Olympic Project Photos

Guest OntarioSquatch

Guest BFSleuth

Not to derail the thread further, but will DVD's of the presentations be available for sale for those of us that won't be able to attend?

On topic... I think the picture in question is very interesting and if the saliva DNA comes back as positive that should help establish the identity.

BFF Patron

to stay on topic I'll ask Thom Cantrall and put it up in the Primal Peoples thread when he responds

John,

That is an excellent enhancement!! I see the teeth, nose and very long head hair. Those teeth do NOT look very healthy by the way.

Thanks for sharing!

Guest BFSleuth

Yeah, that expression from JohnC's enhancement is almost like he is grimacing from getting caught on film, "Darn it! I've been caught!"

Motion blur may have a lot to do with how it looks, so we do need to be cautious how we interpret it though.

Guest OntarioSquatch

Reminds me of the "sensing camera" theory. I guess this one sensed it extra well lol :victory:

Guest parnassus

Bannanasquatch, I wasn't trying to bait you :D All I'm saying is I hope the study is well received, and I think it has the potential of raising awareness. Unfortunately We have no control over anything with the study, we just turned in a bunch of samples and we are hoping for the best. I've been told the results are fantastic, but that's all I can say. I am under an NDA so I can't speak to the results directly. Honestly, you wouldn't want me to, I'm a dirt worker and back country guide. This stuff is so far over my head it's not even funny! I'd just screw it up, especially with all the smart people on this forum. I've learned here that I must choose my words wisely.

Parn, yes I'll be there. I'm speaking on Sunday following Meldrum. Are you coming?

unless there's some emergency case. Don't want to miss this collection of giants.

p.

Parn, COOL!! Hope ya make it. I'll be easy to find. I'll be the guy holding a crown and coke. Two days off in a row!! I'm stoked :D

I dont know.... I mentioned my take on it when the photo's first surfaced, and I dont know that anyone agreed with me- but I see something different, or at least the possibility of something different in the photo's...

You all are taking this:

darkened.jpg

and apparently your seeing something like this:

possible1.jpg

and I can see that fine, but I also picked up on a 2nd possibility- which was that it might be a side profile of the face, rather than a frontal shot....

Sort of like this: (take a look at it with the lines drawn over it, then go back and look at the 1st photo again.... I think it jumps right out, but hey I could be just seeing it wrong too...)

possible2.jpg

???

-A-

I can see what you are pointing out.

The whole picture is so distorted I wonder if either version is really what's there.

Just another close call but not convincing that BF is real.

Guest KentuckyApeman

"I think there's a blobsquatch in these woods....." - Matt Moneymaker

Art,

Sorry, don't see it the way you do. The fingers should be a lot bigger and the way you draw the face lines is all wrong to me IMO.

Guest OntarioSquatch

This one's slightly sharpened if that helps

174JPGw300h225-1.jpg

176.JPG.w300h225.jpg

In between the lips you might see the teeth

Edited by OntarioSquatch

Guest Thepattywagon

I always saw the pic the way Art just described it. To me, the 'right eye' looks to be in a strange place and the mouth and nose both resemble more of a profile angle than anything straight on.

I have no imagination

It just looks like a blur to me

Edited by MagniAesir