Sasquatch And Bears

Guest WIWolfman

Guest WIWolfman

Has anyone ever heard of an account where there was a witness and saw these two crossing paths? Maybe they avoid eachother, but I can't help to think about it, because it is interesting...

Guest COGrizzly

Many reports WIW. Even reports of wolves, coyotes and bears appearing to be BF "pets". I personally think that's a bit "much", but the reports are there.

Also some reports of bear/BF conflicts.

Guest WIWolfman

Wow that is mind boggling and it does surprise me. Do you know of anywhere I could read or see some actual footage about these subjects?

Guest COGrizzly

Aw, sorry man, right off the bat, I cannot. But I'll look around a bit. Try that search function, it may provide results.

I read a report from the BFRO data base many moons ago where a hunter claimed a bigfoot chased a black bear through his camp. Sorry I don't remember which state.

BFF Patron

Hell, beats a deer, from a humor standpoint anyway...... sure the campers weren't laughing.

Wow that is mind boggling and it does surprise me. Do you know of anywhere I could read or see some actual footage about these subjects?

Here ya go...

I read a report...where a hunter claimed a bigfoot chased a black bear through his camp...

...sure the campers weren't laughing.

Neither was the bear.... ;)

BFFO has a report of a bear being chased by a camp of two men near the town of Wolf Creek, Oregon.

There is another report of a struggle area where bear hide is hanging from bushes.

BF probably looks at bears as a danger to young BFs, so they chase them off or kill them. I would imagine several large BFs could take on a grizzly bear and kill it with clubs and rocks.

BFF Patron

my old theory is BF train bears for stunt doubles & decoys..maybe they also use them to sniff out game cameras too B)

BFF Patron

Maybe so slick but I think the above was a clear-cut case of "tag", Your IT! :onthequiet:

(only the smarter than the average bears get to play more than one round)

Edited by bipedalist