Where Does Sasquatch Realistically Exist?

Guest Darrell

I doubt any credible person believes every report of a bigfoot is true. I doubt many I read/hear and am sure some are just people mistaken in what they see, hoaxing or whatever. Still, I don't know how many can be judged to be true, but even if it's as small as 25%, that would indicate they do exist.

Yes and thats the kink, we have NO way of judging what reports are true and which are not.

^Yes we do. We examine the credibility of the witness, as well as any ancillary evidence (photos, recordings, tracks, hairs, etc) on proffer.

Then we make our best judgement as to witness credibility.

Mulder,

You claim to have seen a bigfoot. Please explain what ancillary evidence you collected from your sighting and then explain why anyone should believe you saw a bigfoot?

How do you prove you are a credible witness?

Don't take this post as a personal jab.

I am just trying to ascertain what aspects of a witness report can be considered believable, when you can't personally interview the witness.

What ancillary evidence can be believed, merely from a written witness report?

What statements can be believed?

How can we ascertain the credibility of a witness that we can't talk to or look at?

Edited by Splash7

Mulder,

You claim to have seen a bigfoot. Please explain what ancillary evidence you collected from your sighting and then explain why anyone should believe you saw a bigfoot?

How do you prove you are a credible witness?

Don't take this post as a personal jab.

I am just trying to ascertain what aspects of a witness report can be considered believable, when you can't personally interview the witness.

What ancillary evidence can be believed, merely from a written witness report?

What statements can be believed?

How can we ascertain the credibility of a witness that we can't talk to or look at?

They address your question in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2lNErAnDxo

................ There is no reliable year-round food source........

Mike

snow cones? just kidding.

excellent point mike but i think darrell makes a good point too.

if there were more people there then perhaps the power of suggestion might generate a few sightings too.

makes it tough to seperate the wheat from the chaff ,imo.

Guest Kronprinz Adam

It seems Bigfoot / Sasquatch exist in any environment where he can escape to human detection and that has enough food to sustain a large mammal. (secluded valleys, ravines, mountains, large woods, ocasionally crossing roads, farms and rural areas, but at night).

I think all wilderness areas in North America are good places for Bigfoot...(except rural areas with intensive farming and dense population, like mexican highlands, and of course, US urban zones)...but in North America there are still extensive forest areas.....

Other places where similar creatures live? It seems Bigfoot hat a russian counterpart, the russian snowman...Central Asia Almas and Yetis, wildmen in Indochina, Philippines and Indonesia, and of course...Austrailan yowies!!!

Sincerely yours.

K. Adam.