Unique Sighting Report - Ability Of Bf To Hide In Plain Sight

Guest BFSleuth

WilliNYC. I wonder if he is saying that it filled half the scope literally or he just meant that it was really big and took up a good amount of space in his field of view.

Also, I have been interviewed be reporters before and they don't always quote you right. So, take that into consideration. This is not his written sighting report. It is being told by the reporter.

This is a very interesting encounter if it is the real deal.

Some researchers who have seen this incredible ability call it the "Predator mode", after the sci-fi movie. My first sighting was along the same watershed where the large object throwing incident occurred in 2003. I never told anyone at first, that the figure watching me faded in and out of the foilage much like the creature did in the movie.

There's so much out of the box related to this phenomenon I may never get solid answers for and I have quit trying and am just going along for the ride. I read a sicence article regarding light bending, how the rays of light are directed around an object using certain frequencies of electromagnetic energy and that the military is actively using it....who knows for sure!

I saw this article on here this morning and really enjoyed it. I am very glad you started this thread, it is one of the better ones on here lately. Very interesting.

Guest BFSleuth

WilliNYC. I wonder if he is saying that it filled half the scope literally or he just meant that it was really big and took up a good amount of space in his field of view.

Also, I have been interviewed be reporters before and they don't always quote you right. So, take that into consideration. This is not his written sighting report. It is being told by the reporter.

I concur with your experience of being interviewed by reporters. While I certainly respect their craft they often don't get it right. Makes for sometimes cringeworthy reading afterward, and friends calling up saying, "Did you really say that!?" :o

Guest OntarioSquatch

We're like blind puppy's. We seem to have lost our "sixth sense" in a way, while Sasquatch seem to have developed their perception? It's like the brains of a human combined with the senses of a cat. I'm convinced now they would have to be human from both a physical and mental perspective. Otherwise they would have been discovered by now.

Edited by OntarioSquatch

We're like blind puppy's. We seem to have lost our "sixth sense" in a way, while Sasquatch seem to have developed their perception? It's like the brains of a human combined with the senses of a cat. I'm convinced now they would have to be human from both a physical and mental perspective. Otherwise they would have been discovered by now.

We have the sixth sense 'sensing presence' as Tom Brown Jr calls it, and he teaches it in his classes, with lots and lots of excercises. Its our city living that causes us to dull this sense as much as we can. BF does not have that problem...

Some researchers who have seen this incredible ability call it the "Predator mode", after the sci-fi movie. My first sighting was along the same watershed where the large object throwing incident occurred in 2003. I never told anyone at first, that the figure watching me faded in and out of the foilage much like the creature did in the movie.

There's so much out of the box related to this phenomenon I may never get solid answers for and I have quit trying and am just going along for the ride. I read a sicence article regarding light bending, how the rays of light are directed around an object using certain frequencies of electromagnetic energy and that the military is actively using it....who knows for sure!

Are you putting the theory out that bigfoot has a cloaking device? Now I know why there is a government conspiracy. Wouldn't want that to fall into the wrong hands.

Guest BFSleuth

It may be less an ability to "cloak" itself than an ability to blend into its surrounds. I recall reading a BFRO report of a turkey hunter that had crept into a place to sit and wait for the sun to rise. As it started to get light he noticed turkeys roosting in trees right next to him. He had set up a turkey decoy in a draw right below his place. Then he heard heavy bipedal footsteps approaching from uphill in the draw, but hidden by a ridge. The turkeys got nervous then flew out of the tree and ran away. Then he saw the BF appear from behind the ridge walking directly in front of him and when it came to the turkey decoy it froze, then turned and looked directly at him. He was in camo, but was sure it saw him.

The thing is that he said that when the BF stopped in the open field of fire, it seemed like it disappeared in a standing position. It just blended into the background.

No squating squash, I don't really know what is going on here. Kind of like our ancestors with fire. They didn't unserstand it but knew it was warm and gave them light. With all the organized efforts by BFRO, TBRC, MABRC etc. etc., you would think someone would have hit a bullseye by now if it were just a dumb undiscovered primate out there.

If you spend any serious time out in the field in areas of activity, there are things that happen not given to simple or logical explanations. Yes there are a few trail cam photos out there with a blob squatch or two, but the law of averages say someone should get a good picture of one.

I agree things happen that science or anybody can explain. I've had a few experiences out in the woods that were (how should I put it) just odd, but it through me for a loop when you started bringing up light bending technology. IMHO that seems extremely unlikely.

Edited by squating squatch

SSR Team

After the elk passed, the creature squatted when it became alerted to two hunters coming over the saddle. “It just turned away, without moving its feet … pivoted his upper body and curled forward and just looked like a stump sitting there.â€

This thread is dedicated to discussion of the ability of BF to "hide in plain sight".

This type of thing has been in my thinking for years, i just don't reguarly share it on here for fear of ridicule that would invariably lead to retaliation by me and a warning level increase but seeing's as we're talking about it now..................;)

These Animals MUST have something about them that enables them to stay undetected so much by Human Beings, something that involves deceiving Human way of thinking, that deceives Human eyesight, that deceives the Human Template and how many of us view and see things.

We have to believe that their camourflauge techniques, whatever they are, are very, very good.

We have to believe that their sense of smell, hearing and even eyesight is highly probable much better than ours

When Humans see things, the first part of anything they look for are the eyes, Humans like to associate confirmed visulization with eye contact, we do that instinctively and if we can't make eye contact with something, then we go into back up mode for a confirmed visulization and find other confirmations that what we are looking at is what it is.

We ( Humans ) use eye contact as a form of social communication and non verbal communication.

So it makes sense to me that Sasquatches take this form of communication away, or at least try to take this form of communication, away when possible during an encounter with a Human, where possible of course.

So this " turning away " makes complete sense, it also i think, goes outside of the realm of the Human Template in the way we look at things.

Sasquatches i'm convinced, are " just another tree " a lot of the time, an incredible amount of the time.

They observe us, then they " disappear ", but of course they don't just " disappear ", they just disappear from us, that's all.

This one was observed doing very similar behaviour to the one in WA that this initial thread is about, very similar.

http://www.bfro.net/gdb/show_report.asp?id=23171

I could add a dozen plus reports of this behaviour, Sasquatches hiding behind Tree's, big Tree's.

Other time's if they are caught out of cover, then they themselves turn into Tree's, i'm 100% convinced of it.

• Upvote 1

With regard to stealth, squatch don't do anything that a skilled and properly equipped human cannot do. It's just that they're trained from birth to use skills that special operations soldiers and a select few others spend years acquiring. It's second nature to the squatch. It stands that stealthy capabilities are the product of natural selection also, possibly providing enhanced muscle control when going still in what we may consider an uncomfortable position. They are intelligent, so they likely have the capability to picture how we may view their outline from our perspective. It would not surprise me if stealth is part of their childhood play as well. It must certainly be practical for their children, because they would be vulnerable when small.

Their stealth capability is a matter of skill and adaptation. It is extraordinary, even preternatural, but I'd stop there.

BobbyO's post came in while I was writing mine. I agree with him.

I think we underestimate the power of camouflage and overestimate our abilities of perception. Earlier this year, I was standing in my yard when I noticed a large deer in the woods. It was about 40ft. away from me, just 10ft. into the tree line. When all of the leaves have fallen, you can easily see a good distance through the woods, so it was easy to spot this deer so close. I accidentally startled it, and it froze. When it stopped moving, it just disappeared! I never took my eyes off of it, but I just couldn't see it anymore. It wasn't behind any large trees, it just blended in with the woods perfectly. After a few seconds, it started moving again and I could see it clear as day! It shocked me that something that big, that close could just "disappear". I'm sure that something with the intelligence of a BF could be even more stealthy, regardless of its size.

I find it difficult to believe that a hunter wouldn't notice an object with hair if he looked right at it and it was only 15 feet away. That's really close and at that distance hair would stick out like a sore thumb.

t.

A couple weeks ago the wife and I was out doing a evening drive through a state park near us. We were looking for deer, although it would be an excellant place for a BF, there simply isn't any in it. As it is, we didn't see this one deer just off the road, maybe 10 feet till we were directly in front of it on the road.

By rights, we should had been able to see it, before we got to its point.

On another occasion on the interstate, we both saw something cross in front of us at just under a quarter mile....we thought it was a deer. But both of agreed, that sucker was moving just way, way to fast to be a deer. It was only in our view for 1-2 seconds.

Edited by treadstone