Is There Any Genuine Photographic Evidence Of Bf Nests/bedding?

yowiie

Let me refraise the question

Is there any photographic evidence of nest structures that are beleived to be constructed by BF

Then there are plenty, but I'm not putting too much stock into those. We don't know who made that, it could be bigfoot, but it could also be a human. Search it up on BFRO and google.

Edited by zoala

Guest okiesquatchartist

I don't think there are any that can be considered legitimate considering how we don't even know if the creature is real. :P

Hi Zoala! Who is "we?" Because I know that the squatch exists. I've seen one buddy and there was no mistaking what I saw. "We" is kind of broad to be using...lol.

this group has found a huge nest and in this video they show one of them:

Here is the follow up:

Edited by TD-40

There are many photos that are speculated to be of a BF Night Nest or bedding, but these have yet to be proven to be made by a Sasquatch, and I don't have much personal faith in them.

When I say "we", I am referring to the scientific community. I cannot speak for the number of eyewitnesses because I wasn't there and even if I was, I can still be mistaken.

When I say "we", I am referring to the scientific community. I cannot speak for the number of eyewitnesses because I wasn't there and even if I was, I can still be mistaken.

That's a valid point, Zoala. However, I am sure "We" will spin heads a little bit when the DNA studies are eventually published.

;)

Well, those DNA studies aren't out yet and I personally don't have too much faith in that because the last time stuff like this was done, they either came back inconclusive or it was a known species. Also, the DNA study results are taking way too long.

Well, those DNA studies aren't out yet and I personally don't have too much faith in that because the last time stuff like this was done, they either came back inconclusive or it was a known species. Also, the DNA study results are taking way too long.

Agreed on that point, I don't have much faith in them either. I was reading the news yesterday and there was en Examiner article where one of the people that was doing a parallel to the Sykes study was "extremely excited by the results." Anyway, back to nests.

Those nests are very similar to the stuff that survivalists build. If anything I would say Bear Grylls went by and drank his own urine. :P

Edited by zoala

I am not up to date on the number of Bf sightings in the USA/canada that occurs in these areas annually, but it would have to be well in the hundreds, if not more .

Bf can cover there tracks, hide there scat and appear invisible themselves, but there bed structures are a different kettle of fish. They do make these structures and they do use them and they do return top these structures on a regular basis, so why hasn't anything legitimate been found. With as many sightings that are reported surely evidence like this must be everywhere.

The Bigfoot are masters at using forest materials for cover and concealment. What is passed by and discounted as just a pile of branches and leaves is actually a safe hiding place, to observe and study those who have wondered into their forest location.

I have attached several marked photos of mine as a case in point. It was taken from the wooded area of my first visual encounter several years ago. There is a well hidden observer watching me as I took the picture. They are very, very good at hiding......

post-1510-0-55341500-1344142387_thumb.jp

post-1510-0-08841200-1344142403_thumb.jp

post-1510-0-37881300-1344142416_thumb.jp

post-1510-0-97213900-1344142431_thumb.jp