Is There Any Genuine Photographic Evidence Of Bf Nests/bedding?

yowiie

^ do you have any links to analysis that they have manufactured evidence?

I was at their rose creek az. site back in 2008 when they were placing eye reflectors on trees and casting footprints in hard soil next to trees.

Did you question them about those practices, and if so what became of your complaint?

They just kept on going with their hoaxing through today. They are so much into trying to make a buck on bigfoot they don't even see their own bias.

which is sad because we do know of some activity within their area, but they keep putting out garbage nobody takes them serious.

Check the literature on the subject. There have been two reports that I know of that sport tracks near a bed like structure. Pealed off cedar bark wove into mat like blankets, not really big in size but still strange, when you consider two other stories... The horse mane weaving from Russia and the Native Americans that claim the basket ogress steals children and puts them in a basket wove from cedar bark on their backs.

My question is "If Sasquatch learned a craft from Native Americans in the past, like weaving cedar bark, could they have unlearned it over a few generations?" and "Has any great ape exhibited a capability in weaving, especially in their bedding or nest structures".

I believe the answer to the last question is "Yes". I think I read somewhere that a researcher witnessed a nest being made and there was a bit of weaving along the edges involved.

Edited by damndirtyape

Guest zenmonkey

When I say "we", I am referring to the scientific community. I cannot speak for the number of eyewitnesses because I wasn't there and even if I was, I can still be mistaken.

well put,

Guest MikeG
My question is "If Sasquatch learned a craft from Native Americans in the past, like weaving cedar bark, could they have unlearned it over a few generations?"

Yes, no reason why not. Humans have learned how to do things a number of times and then forgotten..........concrete is one that springs to mind. The Romans made concrete, and after their demise we forgot how to do it for about a thousand years or more, from memory.

"Has any great ape exhibited a capability in weaving, especially in their bedding or nest structures".

Yes, both chimps and gorillas have regularly been observed weaving branches and leaves to form nests.

Mike

Let me refraise the question

Is there any photographic evidence of nest structures that are beleived to be constructed by BF

Tons. Some folks believe lots of things are bigfoot related.

Until you have a clear video of a bigfoot building one, and then then, nothing will do. Get someone to put a .44 mag into ones head while its in its nest and vide, take pics and retrieve the body for all to examine, its all still going to be speculative.

Guest Cervelo

Here's something I found a couple of years ago, it was in a place that it could only be found by accident

Manmade IMO

e9e7feb8.jpg

This is very old and well known in the Shenadoah NP

8cae096e.jpg

Edited by Cervelo

Guest Cervelo

LOL

I hear ya but some would argue that...,

But Mike biggie has seen us use saws and certainly could have found one....prove they can't blah blah blah blah ect ect

BFF Patron

http://www.bfro.net/news/arizona_cave.asp

Posted this one on the cave thread too..... suspected Bigfoot nest, Mogollon Rim, Arizona....

Check the literature on the subject. There have been two reports that I know of that sport tracks near a bed like structure. Pealed off cedar bark wove into mat like blankets, not really big in size but still strange, when you consider two other stories... The horse mane weaving from Russia and the Native Americans that claim the basket ogress steals children and puts them in a basket wove from cedar bark on their backs.

DDA (or interested members), could you please direct me to a link to read about this . If it is on this forum, I am not having luck finding it. I don't doubt sasquatch could learn to do things like this, from observing. I have read topics (elsewhere) about mane braiding here in the US, and would like to read a documented account where a sasquatch (or alma) was seen with a horse, or actually doing such things. Many Thanks .