Is There Any Genuine Photographic Evidence Of Bf Nests/bedding?

yowiie

Guest Kronprinz Adam

DDA (or interested members), could you please direct me to a link to read about this . If it is on this forum, I am not having luck finding it. I don't doubt sasquatch could learn to do things like this, from observing. I have read topics (elsewhere) about mane braiding here in the US, and would like to read a documented account where a sasquatch (or alma) was seen with a horse, or actually doing such things. Many Thanks .

Hi again Imonacan!!!!

I think I have a couple of stories about this...but I do not remember exaclty where.

Culturally, there is some "folklore" about mane braiding. My dad worked with machines for agriculture, in a rural community in Western Guatemala, and the people still kept some curious beliefs, which were quite interesting. He had several acquaintainces on the community, and they showed him a horse with mane braiding, I was a kid, but I remember that he mentioned that he had seen a coarse mane braiding on that horse

The traditional belief was that some mysterious and mischivous "goblin" (duende) approached the horses at night and did the mane braiding. They "insisted" that they have seen it and tried to chase it, but it escaped. They also believed that there was "shapeshifters", people that adopted the shape of domestic animals (dogs, cats and turkeys) to bother their neighbors.

I later learned that these were very old rural beliefs...which are probably worldwide. I do not know if there is some disease that could create mane braiding on a horse, but later I read that there was similar stories on others parts of the world....

Best regards.

K. Adam.

Guest FightingFat

this group has found a huge nest and in this video they show one of them:

Here is the follow up:

These are interesting, especially the one with the 'something black' moving at the back of the nest—did they get anything on the cameras afterwards?

Guest VioletX

I read the comments and apparently the area burned down after a forest fire last year and here is the comment form the person who uploaded the video:

We believe this was not a nesting area but was a hunting blind to where deer or elk were herded past this point and ambushed by a bigfoot waiting inside. Over the months of monitoring this spot we noticed more and more broken trees and branches were being brought in to create a "funnel" to this point. Footprints and tracks told the rest of the story. The "Baby nest" is quite some distance up the hill from this point where I took the picture which is now my avitar photo.

SUSANFARNS in reply to MrBahlz 1 week ago