Best Evidence In Your Opinion?

^^ Having your own encounter does make a big difference!

After that, I had no problem knowing when C2C had another nutcase on board...

Guest Darrell

I think it has always been the tracks. Although I do think everything can be hoaxed the tracks are what sparked my interest back in the early 70's. Although I am very skeptical there are still some things that cant yet be explained.

Admin

Obviously, a personal experience is the winner, but not having one myself, I agree with those that the sheer number of reports are staggering. They cannot all be hoaxes and misidentifications. Especially telling for me are reports like this one:

http://www.gcbro.com/KYclay0001.html

No, it is not well written or super detailed but the fact that a 20 year+ hunter sells all of his hunting equipment and refuses to go back into the woods is very strong evidence to me. I am pretty sure he did not mistake a bear or something like that.

SSR Team

Cool report, but that's easily the longest sentence i have ever read.. :D

Admin

Do not forget to breath as you read it!!! :lol:

Punctuation is both rare and expensive in KY.....

Edited by VAfooter

Putting personal testimony to one side, my favorite 'most convincing' evidence is the thermal Woodpile bigfoot. Those curling fingers...

I'm still pretty skeptical about most evidence though. And I'd personally love to see the Marble Mountain footage given the kind of forensic going-over which PGF has got here.

I think it has always been the tracks. Although I do think everything can be hoaxed the tracks are what sparked my interest back in the early 70's. Although I am very skeptical there are still some things that cant yet be explained.

I would really like to know how someone could hoax that Minnesota trackway.... Don't think it can be done!

Guest Mandango

Since I'm a rabid youtube bigfoot voyeur, I'm more convinced when the people operating the camera have a very visceral response. I'm even more convinced when a video I watch puts me out of ease. I think our brains can unconsciously figure out "person in suit" versus "not a man run!" rather quickly.

PS - secretly jealous of everyone who has had a personal encounter.

Edited by Mandango

For me, It's the most basic premise. That many people seeing something they can only desicribe as large, hairy, bipedal (in most cases) are seeing something they reportedly cannot identify as anything other than Bigfoot. They are either making it up or They are not. If not, then the question becomes "What was it or What could it have been?". No doubt that in some cases a Bear would fit the bill, what about the others?......Are they all mis-identifications, mistakes, Illusions, made up, or are some people really seeing something extraordinary?

That's what keeps me in the game, so to speak.

Very much my sentiments (most of the time) about the issue. For me, however, the great shortage of actual hard evidence would suggest some thing or things -- who knows what? -- beyond the scope of, at least, current science, being in play. A notion which sets off strong hostility, in many on this scene; however, on this board there is not in action any overt "thought police" or "Inquisition", with powers to apprehend and punish. I'm appreciative of things being thus.

Piecing together :

• thousands of sightnings with emphasis on those from forestry workers,hunters and law enforcement professional
  • Chilcutts dermal ridge study
  • Munn's analysis on the PGF (joint comparisons)
  • hair samples that are un cataloged

Add that up fellas.....

Big Stinky

I'm not convinced yet. Never met anyone who's had a sighting and the only "proof" I've seen is on the internet. Actually, I think it's a huge conspiracy and everyone's in on it but me. ;-)

t.

SSR Team

Hey CH? Where does one find the thermal vid you mentioned?

thanks