Big Skunk Ape News On Monday

Guest zenmonkey

Guest Particle Noun

Sas, I'd much rather hear even 5 minutes of commentary by Cliff Barakman (the minimum you get on a FB show) than this wasted 24 minutes....

Guest BFSleuth

Since I did not have my hopes up I wasn't disappointed.

Basically this seems to be a compilation of his research, presumably with his best stuff.

The part where he claims there's a BF behind the tree that was rated at #9 all time best by FB/FB.... did anyone see anything? I didn't.

Trackways... uhmmm... seemed to have really short steps and looked very human for the most part.

Rhesus monkeys... okay we knew that.

Sleeping skunk ape in a palmetto den... didn't see it.

meh

Well, PN, I wouldn't know about commentary on FB. I keep it muted because the whispering drives me crazy. Do they actually think BF doesn't know they're there, if there IS one within 50 miles after they come stomping in?

^ LMAO ^

I decided to read this thread before watching it and from what I've gathered I wont bother. Thanks to all who posted, you saved me the time :)

Is that an undercover squatchmobile? Oh wait, that would've read "Free Zagnut Bars"

No squatch sighting behind the treeline on this end either. Don't know why they didn't throw in some animated pointing arrows.

Guest poignant

This is so bad I don't know if I should balk, cry, laugh, hate, rage, disparage, encourage, advise, ridicule, sympathize, or demonize the video and its producer.

I think I went through all that emotion in just about a second.

Its like ive had a genuine skunk ape sighting!

I feel a sense of disbelief, im not sure what i just saw!

All I know for sure is that it really stunk.

Hang on, let me go into the office and check the "Fail-o-meter"...

Yep, just what I thought..!

FAILOMETEREF-NO.jpg

Mr Fasano, I just wanted to let you know that:

yourshipment.jpg

24 minutes of bull.gif

He should be ashamed....

-A-

C'mon, the build-up was worth it, huh? Huh??

Guest BFSleuth

I decided to read this thread before watching it and from what I've gathered I wont bother. Thanks to all who posted, you saved me the time :)

I accept donations for the time I wasted... ;)

Guest BFSleuth

A couple of minor points I thought were amusing:

- Fasano thought that millions were watching a local Tampa cable show

- He thought it was an historic moment on the show when he finally was able to hold a track cast

From the overall tone of the film, beginning to end, I couldn't quite tell if this was meant to be satire.

Guest OntarioSquatch

Tim Fasano admitted on Shawn's Bigfootevidence that he doesn't believe skunkapes exist and that the recess monkey's are the skunkapes people are seeing lol. Tim basically confessed he's been hoaxing 8)