Bigfoot Research – Still No Evidence, But Plenty Of Excuses To Explain Why There’S No Evidence

Guest BFSleuth

OB (funny, that's one of the top beer brands in Korea)...

... your wry humor is noted. I'd venture to say that anyone dedicated to put together enough quality footage for a documentary might be better remunerated than the average forum poster. Just a guess.

OB has a point. I find it absurd that these bigfoots are coming into the supposed habituation areas, yet nobody can get at least one clear picture. If they are so afraid of cameras, why aren't they afraid of firearms. Justin said the bigfoot started walking towards him when he had a rifle and then you have area x. The TBRC is blasting at them left and right, yet the squatches keep coming back, but run from a camera. lol. A gun can kill, a camera just takes a picture. don't make any sense to be afraid of a camera but not a firearm.

OB has a point. I find it absurd that these bigfoots are coming into the supposed habituation areas, yet nobody can get at least one clear picture. If they are so afraid of cameras, why aren't they afraid of firearms. Justin said the bigfoot started walking towards him when he had a rifle and then you have area x. The TBRC is blasting at them left and right, yet the squatches keep coming back, but run from a camera. lol. A gun can kill, a camera just takes a picture. don't make any sense to be afraid of a camera but not a firearm.

Who is to say that they do not react the same way with a gun as they do with a camera. Have you ever thought avout it that way as well. You are pointing the camera at them ,but since they are wild they have no idea what that device (camera) is or what it could do. But some how they have a thought process that makes them avoid those devices other then other animals. Only when you encounter them is when you can understand this and in time you begin to figure this out. My opionion

I have seen videos of deer running from cameras. I have seen videos of deer standing still in front of cameras.

I have seen deer stand still while I am holding a gun. I have seen deer run while I am holding a gun.

What do deer know and how does this pertain to BF?

And I think that there is enough 'alleged' photos of BF to say that not all are camera shy, eh?

I have yet to see a photo that was an undeniable bigfoot. Ask these habituators why they can't get a picture. All kinds of excuses and the big one is bigfoots run from cameras.

If the slobber DNA from the Olympic game cam photos comes back as Bigfoot, will that make that Blobsquatch the first "undeniable" Bigfoot photo?

Guest OntarioSquatch

^I think it would! Same with Justin's story and the steak sample.

Edited by OntarioSquatch

I have yet to see a photo that was an undeniable bigfoot. Ask these habituators why they can't get a picture. All kinds of excuses and the big one is bigfoots run from cameras.

You have yet to see a photo. It doesn't mean there aren't any. And if you aren't the person in the field, witnessing the animal, then taking the picture. The photo still would be deniable.

Even if there was multiple pictures or video, would you post them on the internet? (Hint: See the Elbe Trackway Thread)

:-)

As for why we don't have a good trail cam pic, well think about coverage. If a trail cam can cover at most 1400 square of coverage**(most cover far less) and you put 100 of them in a 10 acre area(435,600 square feet), which is not that big, that amounts to covering only 32% of the entire 10 acres by the 100 trail cams. And, if you dont have these higher end trail cams that number can be reduced to nearly 12%.

And if these things are real and most likely rare, imagine how many trail cams you'd have to put up in the millions of remote acres of forest to even get a chance of getting a picture.

Basically, the odds of trail cams getting a pic are remote.

**http://www.leupold.com/hunting-shooting/trail-cameras/rcx-trail-cameras/rcx-1-trail-camera/

"Or you can choose to have both sensors active at the same time to activate the full force of the DST sensor zone at nearly 1400 square feet of sensor zone coverage. The Leupold RCX is the only trail camera to offer this ground-breaking technology. A wide 54’ field of view camera lens means you’ll not only see the animals within the 10/45 degree cone’s â€sensing coverage,†but you will see any animals on the fringes (where the big bucks often hang). "

If subscribing to the BF notion that they do not possess paranormal abilities, as I do (the notion, that is), then I too find it absurd that pictues and video are not available.

There are pictures and video/film footage available, you have to understand that anything that looks likely is going to get a host of sceptical reaction; I would regard that as normal and comes with the territory. If you assume that such images will be somehow unassailable, you will only live disappointment.

Having seen BF close up and personal, my problem is that I now know they exist, and its a little too easy for me to get hoaxed. So I have to be extra sceptical.

I'm somebody that believes in Bigfoot, although I've never seen one. However, my belief is founded on the sighting reports I've read or heard, in addition to some of the physical evidence that has been found.

However, I have never understood why there NOT more photographs or, at the very least, a few clear and detailed photographs. I understand and appreciate some of the explanations as to why they MAY be able to avoid being photographed by trail cams or people, some of the time. However, no animal can avoid being photographed all of the time. I know there are photographs of Bigfoot, that we have all seen, but there are no crystal clear images. There is no large animal, anywhere in existence, that has not been photographed. Some of these animals are presumably even more rare than Bigfoot.

There are, at least, 5-10 reported Bigfoot sightings weekly so, based on this, there should be plenty of opportunity to snap a photo. I understand that not everybody has a camera on them and that they may not have time to react and take a photo. However, after so many years and so many opportunities, I would think somebody would have gotten a couple of good shots? There are also hundreds of thousands of trail cams all over the country, as well as security cameras and other types of automated recorders.

I assume that Bigfoot are smart animals but no animal can avoid game cameras all of the time and that would include humans. There are game cams that have been placed in the wild for very long periods of time so all traces of sent and other human indicators are gone. Regardless, they don't appear to capture photos of Bigfoot either? Like I said, no animal is smart enough or alert enough to avoid crossing in front of a trail cam ALL of the time.

The are too many sighting reports that mention guns and other things that have not caused the Bigfoot to hide or flee. There's no way that a Bigfoot is smart enough to know what ALL cameras look like. Not even humans are capable of this.

As I mentioned, I'm a believer, for those that want to call me a skeptic, but there's no rational explanation, I've heard, that can reasonably explain this issue. I'm open to any logical explanations or ideas as I never have one to offer myself, when I'm asked why there are no good photos of the big guy. Even my kids are starting to question this very thing...

This is a creature that always hides, even at night. Its night vision seems to be quite good, which is why we don't see them so often in the day. They are quite good with their natural camouflage, and can run at nearly 35 mph. Any photo shot is a chance situation at best- you may only have a few seconds before its no longer visible.

I expect as FLIR technology improves this situation will change.

Salubrious, That's my point. They can't always hide as they're frequently seen. Otherwise, we would not have sighting reports. They don't always run because sighting reports mention they are standing, walking, sitting and doing a variety of other things. I understand they are stealthy and prefer to move around in the dark. Regardless, they are frequently seen in the day time and they are not always making an effort to hide.

This is why I'm asking for a reason as to why there are no good photos, at all. I can understand why there are not a lot of great photos but there should be some. If two cowboys can shoot a film of a Bigfoot in the 1960's, then a teenager should be able to accomplish the same thing with an IPhone in 2012.

Anyhow, this is why I'm so confused about this whole thing. It just does not make sense.