Bigfoot Research – Still No Evidence, But Plenty Of Excuses To Explain Why There’S No Evidence

Cisco. Do you recall seeing ANY footage that wasn't completely torn apart by folks?

People DO have photos and videos (allegedly), but they are either inconclusive, or not released.

The video HRP talked about comes to mind. I think the assumption that a 'good' photo or video is automatically made public may not be correct.

Wally Hearsom supposedly has a photo - blown full sized. You can't find that on the net.

HRP's video is another.

Those are 2 that I can think of off the top of my head.

Just saying that just b/c they aren't made public, doesn't mean they aren't out there.

Cotter

For the sake of my question, let's assume we're discussing the public domain. In theory, somebody could have a centerfold of Patty wearing a push up bra and high heels but they're unwilling to release it.

I can only ask as to why there are no clear photos of Bigfoot, in the public domain when there are thousands of sighting reports and witnesses. Not to mention, there are many people spending lots of time and money trying to take photos of them as well, in addition to, at least, a couple of TV shoes with their own team of experts.

I'm a believer but I'm embarrassed that I don't have an answer to this question as I would love to have one to offer.

Cotter's right.

People do have photos and videos of BF. I have seen some, but they wont be released to the public as far as I know.

One of my favorite researchers is TimbergiantBigfoot on YT. He has some good video of exactly what we are up against. Lots of video with BF in them, but not much that is clear at all. There is one where he is in a tree as something scared him, and you can see 2 or 3 BF in the forest right out in front of him. One is staring at the camera. There is another one where he catches a BF walking, but it sorts out that he is there and it freezes. He didn't see it until much later examining the video.

No-one is accusing him of hoaxing, which should be expected of any decent footage or images.

I like that Salt Fork Tricopter video on YT also. There are several bipedal figures in that one.

Then there is the Jacobs creature photos. One might well be a bear, but the other looks far more like BF than anything else. This one of course is debated endlessly.

Cotter

For the sake of my question, let's assume we're discussing the public domain. In theory, somebody could have a centerfold of Patty wearing a push up bra and high heels but they're unwilling to release it.

I can only ask as to why there are no clear photos of Bigfoot, in the public domain when there are thousands of sighting reports and witnesses. Not to mention, there are many people spending lots of time and money trying to take photos of them as well, in addition to, at least, a couple of TV shoes with their own team of experts.

I'm a believer but I'm embarrassed that I don't have an answer to this question as I would love to have one to offer.

I see what you're getting at. Ask yourself 'if I got a clear photo of a bf, would I instantly put it on the internet?'

I think you would probably (like I would), come on the BFF, PM a folk or two, then I would guess, it would be passed along quietly behind the scenes, then quite perhaps I would be persuaded to keep it behind the scenes.

So, based on some of the answers I've received so far, there is no definitive explanation for the lack of clear photos. I can understand that some people have photos they don't want made public but we can't even take these into account. Anybody could say they have a great photo that they want to keep private.

I was sort of hoping for something better to offer but I guess there's really nothing to be said.

Cotter, if I had crystal clear photos of Bigfoot, I would copy right them and release to any news agency that wanted to pay my hefty fee!

Cheer up Cisco,

If you play your cards right, maybe someone with a video or photo will share it with you.

What I have found out is, it is a if you show me yours I'll show you mine thing going on at these BF researcher get togethers. That's how I get to see some of these photos and hear audios that are not public.

Guest Silent Sam

Wally Hearsom supposedly has a photo - blown full sized. You can't find that on the net.

That is incorrect. The BFRO has more than one page devoted to the "Big Phil" photograph.

http://www.bfro.net/...es_big_phil.asp

http://www.bfro.net/...phil_images.asp

ETA - It has also been previously discussed here on the BFF.

Edited by Silent Sam

That is incorrect. The BFRO has more than one page devoted to the "Big Phil" photograph.

http://www.bfro.net/...es_big_phil.asp

http://www.bfro.net/...phil_images.asp

ETA - It has also been previously discussed here on the BFF.

The size differential is pretty astounding, but who in the world would set up a trailcam at the edge of the forest facing their house? Nothing about it looks real to me, right down to the hokie pose. I could never imagine a Bigfoot standing like that in a candid moment.

Guest thermalman

It seems the tracks are NOT deep enough in the snow for such a large creature. The rabbit droppings in front of the left foot toe imprint seems to be deeper in the snow than the foot print itself?

Don's feet seem embedded deeper in the snow than the above foot print

post-18306-0-47424200-1351322998_thumb.j

Edited by thermalman