Operation Persistence

Yes, it's true about some people, isn't it? And some other people have considered many things (including things you might think are a great idea) but they've decided against them for various reasons. And some others don't tell anybody what they're thinking or doing and they just head off on their own, but they're no fun on internet forums.

Guest Luckyfoot

Sometimes people get soooo comitted to an(their own) idea that they choose not to consider others.

And sometimes people consider aaaallll the options select the best one and commit to it.

My thought is this. If one woodape is taken and the DNA etc. is gotten, then who's to say someone won't want another and then another woodape to dissect and compare the two, three, four etc. and see how they are related or differ in their DNA, structure, and things like that. ? That's the thing that bothers me about the entire thing.

Edited by gail

Sometimes people get soooo comitted to an(their own) idea that they choose not to consider others.

Sometimes people can't help but judge the efforts of others, even when no such judgement is asked for nor merited.

Please show me where a TBRC member bragged that this is all tax deductable and they can buy all kinds of cools toys and write it off.

Nothing wrong with a group taking advantage of tax deductions and having fun. Many clubs do the same and just sit on their stools and get drunk.

Incorrigible- unmeritted or asked for? Since when do I need to be asked for? Unmerrited? The federal mandates are the law of the land so no conjecture, its already been covered.

Guest Luckyfoot

The federal mandates are the law of the land so no conjecture, its already been covered.

This simply your own interpretation. No one has ever tested those "laws" with a bigfoot. Therefore moot point.

Guest Kerchak

Yes I have been there. And there is nothing like the thorns and plants that will tear chunks from your flesh like the African Bush.

Drew, I'm in England yet even I know the forests of Canada are thicker and bigger than the 'African bush'.

Ike, I dig your whole post and think you're right on the money. However, I'd like to clarify that the TBRC doesn't drink beer when we're out there doing our thing. Drinking, dark, and high power weapons are a bad combination. Other than that, top notch. Couldn't agree more.