Hidden In The Forest

Guest VioletX

Guest VioletX

Well, then I change my mind, your Bigfoot quota is sufficient, especially for a Brit, no more UK Bigfoot for you!

(note Soup Nazi ref)

Guest brucescotland

Brucie, have you come across the Fella somewhere near Newcastle that has a " Sasquatch Habitat in the UK " page or something along those lines ?

He has a name that i can't remember, but i'm sure it was a footballer's name or something like that..

Honestly though, when i saw it on FB i literally couldn't believe my eyes, and made a discreet point of telling him so too of course.. :D

Not sure pal, i soon booted this joker off my friends list. Honest he was sending me typical BF type pics with twisted branches, 8ft of ground, possible shelters and suchlike somewhere in rural central England. There is a lovley guy from Essex (american actually) called Thomas Finley, who im privaledged to have as a FB friend, whos heavily into Crtypto, BF art and such like, had collections of various crypto stuff and this joker contacted me through seeing me on thomas's friend list. Id recommend you friend thomas, especially nice to have likeminded people closeby- just mention me, im sure he would be delighted to make your aquantaince.

SSR Team

Cool, thanks for the heads up Bruce, i will do..;)